chapter 25

Jisung pov.
(Last night)

After minho dragged me away he took me to dance. We danced together for like an hour before the songs became calmer and it got boring. I was exhausted and thirsty as it felt really hot. We decided to have a drink. I had a very sweet alcoholic drink and he had a very strong one. He told me to try it and it was a really big mistake.

It was so bitter I thought I would die.

"How can you drink it." I said drinking my drink.

"You'll understand later. Since you're still a baby I get you don't like it." He said and I pouted.

"I'm not a baby." I told him and he chuckled with the look like 'sure Jane'.

We just continued to sit here and talk until he was a bit drunk and I was as well. He draggen me to dance again as it was still a calm song so he took my hands and placed them behind his neck. He then placed his hands on my hips and started moving slowly.

"You must really like dancing." I told him with a giggle and he nodded.

"Yeah, when me and lix were younger we used to go dance often. We both love it till now." He said and I nodded. I know it about lix as we know everything about each other. We are dancing together sometimes but the minho one is a surprise for me.

We were looking into our eyes while dancing and when he tried to kiss me I stopped him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm so sorry." He said and pulled away a bit.

"No, hey. It's all right, I don't mind it's just that there is a lot of people." I said worried that he's angry. He looked around and nodded. He started dragging me somewhere again.

We arrived in the restroom and he pinned me to the wall. He leaned closer and kissed my lips. The kiss was rough but good. We had a make out session and after I tapped his shoulder he pulled away.

"You taste so sweet." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Really? You're pretty bitter." I said jokingly and he actually laughed.

"You know, I have something to tell you." I said and he nodded.

"I might or might not have actually a crush on you for three years." I said really quietly and expected him to laugh but instead he kissed me again.

"Sungie, I'm so glad you said that. I actually like you for three years now as well. I wanted to tell you tonight but you're faster." He told me and chuckled.

He placed his hands on my hips again and pulled me closer to him. He put his forehead against mine.

"Sungie? Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and I pulled away. Is he serious right now? I feel like crying.

"Yes." That was the only thing I was able to say before I broke into happy tears. I jumped on him and he just hugged me holding me with one of his hands so I won't fall.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3