chapter 38

Felix pov.

"Hyung what have you done." I said when I saw what he sent. He just smirked and laid on the bed.

"Come on let's sleep." He said and pulled me to lay down next to me.

"He responded." I said and hyunjin sat up taking the phone away from me. He is something different for sure.

Chat:

Felix: Are you really so pathetic that you try to steal my boy? You motherfucker you better not text him again or you will see what will happen.

Renjun: Are you threatening me hyunjin. Just try me, I won't stop until he's mine.

Felix: You're really low for this. I never had a problem with you but if I ever see you, run before you couldn't anymore.

Renjun: You really think you can scare me? I bet you would never say something like this to my face.

Felix: I have no problem. Let's meet up then. It's better to say it to your face so you will remember it better.

Renjun: Okay, tomorrow. On this address********.

Felix: Fine.

End of chat:

Hyunjin put my phone on the nightstand as I looked at him shocked. He pulled me to lay down. He hugged me around my waist and sighed.

"I want to be there too." I said and he looked at me and shook his head.

"Then you're not going anywhere." I said as I he groaned.

"Fineee." He said and I laid down comfortably. I know that he do everything what I say. As you already heard in the interview, what I say is really important.

I fell asleep soon.

Hyunjin pov.

Lixie fell asleep and I kept thinking.

What is wrong with that asshole. How can he go after someone who is taken. And how he dare to go after my boy?! I can't stand him. Like really. I really don't want him and lix to meet tomorrow but what can I do? I don't want lix to be angry with me so I always listen to him.

I also plan to ask him to be mine tomorrow for real. I don't know when, the sooner, the better.

I fell asleep full of anger.

(9 a.m)

I woke up to see that lixie is already up on his phone. I wonder what he's doing, I looked at him phone to see renjun. I woke up with a good mood but it disappeared.

I took his phone away and he looked at me startled.

"Don't text him." I said and he sighed.

"I just feel bad and don't wanna be mean." He told me and I cupped his cheek. I nodded.

"I know baby but I will talk with him today so just ignore him for a few hours, he will let you be soon." I told him and he nodded. I looked at the chat and was angry at him again.

Chat:

Renjun: So you told him about me, do you really hate me so much?

Damn he's so pathetic. Can he go even lower?

Felix: I'm sorry.

Was all lixie texted before I took his phone away. I can see that renjun responded.

Renjun: Why can't you just like me. Try to hang out with me and then you will see if he's better than me.

Still trying to steal him. He's fucked up. What the hell is wrong with him. I bet he knows what he's doing. He is trying to make lix feel bad so that he will hang out with him.

Felix: Gosh shut the fuck up already.

Renjun: It's you again. I wanna talk with lix not with you.

I clenched my fist when I read the nickname. How dare he call him lix.

Felix: You know what. Let's meet up now.

I texted him the last message and started to get ready. Lix just followed me as he read all the messages.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm really sorry for picking renjun but I needed to pick someone.
He's a real sweetheart but not this time.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3