chapter 52

Hyunjin pov.

Today is our last day of shooting. I would seriously miss this so much. These series blew the internet up right after the first episode and I cannot believe we came to the end. I wasn't really excited at first. I was like why am I even doing this but when I met him. My partner. The love of my life. Everything changed, I was suddenly happy that I started this series and don't want them to end. I'm suddenly sad because this is the end of everything. I hope we will get another series where we all will play together. All 8 of us even thought some of us aren't actors or models they should be. Our whole friend group what we now call stray kids should work together.

"Okay, guys. This is all. Have a great life and I hope we will see each other again. Maybe in another series. For now, let's celebrate in the club. Everyone has to come." Our director said. Some of the staff were crying. I felt so bad. I want to have more episodes, maybe 50. Not just 10. We need to move on in our life and I bet our next series will be here again.

"Hyunjinnie!" I heard lixie calling at me. I smiled at him and he hugged me. It's been two months since our bed scene and the day I told him to tell me when he's ready and he still didn't. I don't mind, I just want him to be happy and he is so nothing can stop me me from protecting him forever.

"Hi angel. Should we go get ready?" I asked him and he nodded. We still live separately but I wanna take him with me soon. He has almost his whole closet in my house and he is there more than in his own house.

We arrived to the party and everyone were already drinking and saying goodbye slowly. This is so loud. And so many people, one will get lost easily. I pulled lix closer to me, at least I thought it's lix. That boy pushed me away and it was sungie.

"Hands off of my boyfriend, you have yours." Minho said playfully as I saw felix giggling. He muat think I'm stupid. I facepalmed myself.

"Sorry, man. That happens." I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah it does, after you took sungie I accidentally took felix." He said and we all started laughing. Soon our 4 other friends joined us and we were once again together. I was holding lixie close to me until he tried to brush my hand away. I tightened my hold and he looked at me tilting his head to the side.

"Where do you think you're going princess?" I whispered in his ear so he will hear me through that loyd music.

"To get us something to drink." He told me back and I nodded.

"I will go, stay here with others." He just nodded and I left lixie with those 6 idiots. I bought drink for both of us. I have whiskey and lixie has mojito as it's not that strong.

I walked back to see some fucking idiot flirting with lix and lix being uncomfortable. Minho looked so annoyed as he tried to brush him off and chan looked like he will punch him every second. I walked there and gave the drinks to someone to hold them and snaked my hand around lixs waist. I pulled his face so that he will kiss me. I kissed him and looked at that fucker, he was clearly angry.

I let go of lix and uncovered his neck a bit shoving all the love bites.

"He's mine, fuck off." I told him and he scoffed and left.

"That was so cool." Said changbin while handing me my drinks back. I gave lixie his drink and he smiled.

I left my hand on lixies waist as we continued to have fun. Soon it ended and I knew this is definitely the end. I will miss them all. Except two guys.

We left all together half drunk and crashed at my place. We stayed till next morning just talking and drinking we had so much fun.

I leaned closer to lix as I was finally confident enough. I pecked him lips and that made him look at me. His innocent eyes are driving me crazy. I'm so happy I have him for myself.

"I love you." I told him and he smiled at me.

"I love you too." He said and placed his head on my shoulder as he continued to have fun. I'm so happy I met them

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
So this is definitely the last chapter. I will really miss this story. I love it. I hope you enjoyed this story. I just wanted to remind you to always be happy and eat well. Don't be like lix. It's not good. You need to have a lot of happiness in your life so you won't end up sad and lonely.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3