chapter 21

Felix pov.

"Hey sung where are you?" I asked him and he laughed in the phone nervously.

"Hey lix it's me minho. Sung will stay with me, he will sleep over." I heard my brother said.

"Okay well, see you tomorrow." I hung up and told everything to chan. Chan was glad that sungie is okay. I'm really happy for him, maybe he will finally start dating him. It will be great, they've liked each other for 2 years now.

We finally arrived home and the first thing I did was to take shower and finally change. I walked downstairs after to find hyunjin sleeping on the couch. I sighed and shook him up.

He got up lazily and I showed him the guest room so he can take a shower. He did and I left. Chan will lend him some clothes and I'm going to sleep. I need to prepare for what will come tomorrow.

(2 a.m)

It was now very late in the night when I felt someone lay next to me. I expected it to be chan as he always sneaks into my room to sleep with sung and me. It may seem weird but we are used to it so no judge please.

"Chan, you're hugging me too tightly. I cannot breath." I said when I really started struggling. I heard a deep chuckle and it doesn't sound like chan.

"I'm not chan princess." I heard him say and when I turned I saw hyunjin. He looked fine.

"Aish hyung! Are you still drunk?" I whispered and he shook his head.

"I'm totally sober now." What an idiot.

"If you were you wouldn't be laying here next to me. Go to sleep in your room." I told him and instead of going into his room, he hugged me and hid my face in his chest. It was so comfortable but he will be terrified if he wake up next to me in the morning.

"I'm really not drunk, do I sound drunk?" He asked me and I shook my head. I was so exhausted I actually fell asleep without any worry about morning.

(9 a.m)

I woke up on something hard. I opened my eyes and widened immediately when I noticed I'm laying on hyunjin's chest. I tried to  get up but hyunjin has a firm grip. I don't want him to be disgusted by me and I'm also scared what will he say when he will remember about yesterday.

"Stop moving." He said and I was shocked to hear him awake. He changed positions so I was on my side and he was hugging me from the front.

"Good morning sunshine." He said  and I blushed.

"Good morning hyung." I told him back and heard him chuckle with his morning voice.

I suddenly got nervous again. Does he remember? He grip loosened a bit so I quickly tried to stand up. As you heard tried. He caught me before I can.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said as he brushed my hair from my face.

"To the bathroom." I said and he nodded. He released me and I quickly close the door after me. I heard him calling after me asking if I'm fine. I didn't answer and went to shower.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm really bored and I hate the fact that we have school tomorrow. For real kill me.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3