chapter 42

Hyunjin pov.

I dried his hair and he turned towards me smiling at me. I guess it's time for the third hint.

"Do you want your third hint?" I asked him and he nodded. He continued to stare at me waiting for what I'll do. I pushed him on the bed and hovered over him.

"My third hint is the fact that I..." I stopped and he continued to stare at me with eyes full of expectation.

"I like you." This is my third hint. It was to tell him the true. I expected him to be disgusted but instead he hugged me meking me fall on him. I quickly changed our positions so I won't be laying on him as I was afraid to hurt him.

"I thought it was only me." He said as it was hard to understand him. His face was buried in my shirt. I was shocked to hear this.

"Wait, so you like me back?" I asked with wide eyes. He nodded. I pulled away from him and stared into his eyes.

"I need words with this." I told him and he blushed.

"Yes, I like you too." He said and I higged him again. I never thought my baby would like me back. After I found out how he acts with his friends I thought we were just a regular friends. I need to ask him something before someone else will.

"Angel?" I asked and he looked into my eyes tilting his head to the side. This is the exactly same habbit minho has, brothers.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked me he started crying. Did I fucked up? Is it too early. What is going on.

"Yes! Of course I will." He said and then I realized these tears are happy tears.

I pulled him for a kiss. He kissed me back, it was sweet and passionate. I love his lips they're so addicting. After I pulled away, he immediately wanted to leave. I caught his wrist and pulled him back to the bed.

"Where are you going princess? I won't let you go anywhere, you're mine. Don't think about running." I whispered in his ear. I'm very possessive.

"I need to tell sungie. He has to be the first one to know this." He told me shyly and I chickled. I patted his head.

"They're still in the pool baby. Wait for a bit. You can tell him later. Now stay with me." I told him and he nodded laying comfortably. He put his head on my chest as I slid my hands on his waist. We just started dating but I'm afraid to loose him already.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
they're finally together after so many chapters.
Are you as happy as I am?
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3