chapter 9

Felix pov.

They called us on again as we needed some scenes from night. I'm really tired as I'm working a lot. Photoshoots, shooting for the new series, interviews all the time also the insane number of paparazzi and fans everywhere.

We were shooting a normal scene of sam walking yongbok home. I was feeling really dizzy as this is a 7th day of not eating anything but just drinking water and coffee. Chan wanted to take me out to eat right after we left the office but they called us up.

I needed to stop in my movements for a while, hyunjin stopped too looking at me concerned. Suddenly all went black and the last thing I remember is hyuniin calling my name.

Hyunjin pov.

I should thank my fast reflexes right now. Before lix dropped completely to the ground I managed to catch him. I laid him on the ground and tried to wake him up. I saw jisung and his manager named chan as I finally know run towards us.

"I told him to eat before the shoot. He didn't listen, chan. What should we do now." I heard jisung said and minho picked lix up.

"What do you mean? How long did he not ate?" Minho asked and chan looked down guilty.

"I'll explain everything, just not here." Chan said and they started leaving. I wanted to stay here as it was none of my business but chan pulled me with them.

We sat down in the changing room and waited till lix wake up. We would love to take him to the hospital but the paparazzi are everywhere and also we know he wouldn't want that. Jisung was crying thinking it was his fault.

"I'm gonna be totally honest right now. So you know our evil boss starved lix, he said he is fat and he's supposed to look feminine and not like he is. He starved him to the point that lix has 40 kg and it's really dangerous. I'm always trying to make him eat but he refuses. Yesterday was the last day as his boss, I finally managed to get him to jisungs boss. You know yesterday, there was an accident. Lix is really weak and anything can set him down. Our boss, he slapped him, lix fell immediately to the ground. I tried to stop him but before I could he kicked him. Lixie has a really big and bad bruise on his stomach." Chan said crying. We all know it's not his fault. I felt also really bad, I could've noticed. He is indeed very skinny.

I felt rage towards his boss, I feel like killing him.

Nobody's pov.

Everyone was trying to accept the fact that lix was almost starved to death. Everyone are really glad it's finally over.

After a while lix started to wake up and tried to sit up but the pain in his stomach and also his head were unbearable. After everyone noticed he's awake they checked on him. They decided to just leave and get some food.

------------------------------------------------------
It's finally over with the abuse. But what about the ed he developed, this will be hard for him to eat as much as he did, for sure.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3