6.

Kierra "Key" Lance

"Okay hold that pose

"Okay hold that pose...yes!" Key's cousin smiled as she snapped away on her camera.

Key wanted new content for Instagram, so she decided to do a photo shoot.

"How is it looking?" Key asked as she did a new pose.

"Real good, ouu I like this pose. Hold your head up a little for me tho."

Soon, the two felt like she got some really good photos and concluded for the day.

"Thank youuuu," Key smiled as she paid her.

"Of course, I love you girl. I'll have these to you by tonight."

"I love you too." Key waved as she grabbed her car keys.

As she was walking out, her phone rang flashing Sage♠️ but she just rolled her eyes, and ignored it.

She got into her 2024 Honda Accord, then sped off.

Once she got home, she headed to her room and set her phone up to go live.

"Hey guys." She smiled.

Instantly 6,000 people joined.

"Ask me some questions.." she said.

Soon enough, questions were popping up.

"Are you going to college? If so where?"

"I don't know if you saw my decision day pics, but I'm going to Prairie View." She said.

"Where's Ace?.. umm I'm actually not sure right now."

"When's the next travel vlog?" She read.

"Ouu did y'all actually like it? I will literally book another trip right now for y'all." She laughed.

She answered more questions and talked before getting off of the live.

She thought back to the question about Sage and rolled her eyes. He didn't know it, but they were not on speaking terms at the moment.

He truly did hurt her feelings with how he spoke to her about Tay. Deep down though, Key knew he was right, but she felt like he could've been more compassionate.

Key ultimately decided to distance herself from him.

"Livin' so goood, next time next year I'll be living so good." Key sang as she straightened her room up a little.