23.

Ace & Key
Ace's house.
2 months later

"Keyyyyy!" Ace yelled as he ran into the room

She looked up from her book, "Hmm?"

"I'm not the pappy." He smiled, before passing his phone to her.

Key took the phone out his hand, to see it opened to a patient portal.

Probability of paternity:

0%

A small smile made it's way onto Key's face, although she wasn't exactly worried about the situation, she knew that Ace was beyond anxious for the results.

About a month ago, the two had found out that Jordyn was indeed pregnant. From there, Ace's lawyers arranged a legit DNA test that has now confirmed that Ace wasn't the father.

"How you feel?" Key asked.

"Good as hell, fuck them kids and fuck her too." He cheesed.

Key shook her head as he came closer and laid his head onto her lap.

"Your hair is growing so much." Key said as she rubbed his fro.

"A nigga need a cut for real, you think I should cut it?" He asked.

She shook her head, "I like it, it's good for me to pull when you eating this pussy."

Ace eyed her before laughing. "Chill."

The two sat on the bed in silence for a while, until Key's phone began to repeatedly buzz.

Ace eyed the phone then her, before she picked it up to see messages from an unknown number.

Unknown Number

bitch come outside!!
come outside we not gon jump you.
if you don't come outside imma grab yo fucking mama! ☠️

who is this?

Jordyn.

bitch be serious

I am
1 attachment

Key eyed the photo to see she was in front of Ace's condo with a group of friends.

"Excuse me.." she mumbled as she lifted his head out of her lap and got off the bed.

"Where you going?" Ace asked as he began to follow her.

She ignored him, and went into the bathroom.

Ace scrunched up his face as the door was shut and locked.

Key pulled out her phone, and texted her cousins to pull up before FaceTiming Abby.

"Hello?" Abby answered on the first ring.