28.

"Bro leave me alone

"Bro leave me alone.." Key spoke as she tried to make lunch for Sage.

"I missed you." He shrugged before burying his head into the crook of her neck.

The two had taken a half day off to chill and spend time with each other.

"Okayyy Sage, please go sit down." Key huffed as she tried pushing him off.

Sage eyed her weirdly before slowly unwrapping his arms from around her.

"Fuck is yo problem?"

She ignored him and added some seasoning to the pan of shrimp she was making.

"Why you can't stop touching me?"

Sage scrunched up his face, "I'm just tryna show yo ass some love"

"I don't need all of that, Ace."

Sage's face dropped as he was more taken aback.

"Ace? So I can't touch you?" He asked.

"No.. I don't want to be touched." She spoke with an attitude laced heavily into her voice.

Sage blew out a breath to keep himself from getting mad.

Right now he was frustrated, these off and on attitudes were pissing him off.

"Imma just go wait for the food." He told her.

She nodded, then smiled once he exited the kitchen.

Key wasn't serious, she knew what she was doing.

Soon she had finished plating his food with coconut shrimp curry and rice.

"Sage?" She stuck her head into his living room.

"Hmm?" He responded, with the irritation written on his face.

"You're food is done."

"I'a come get it in a minute." He said.

She sighed, as she kind of felt bad. You could tell his feelings were hurt.

"Sage, baby please come now?"

He scrunched up his face at her change in attitude but stood from the couch.

Once he reached her, she interlocked their fingers and all but dragged him to the kitchen.

Key had set up the area with a new Purple iMac desktop for his studio. He had been complaining about his old system that he had from High School. Key knew he wouldn't buy a new desktop until the old one completely shut down, so she got it for him.

Along with that, she bought Sage a pair of Beats that he was eyeing.

"Ahh thank you, mama!" He pulled her into him and kissed her lips a few times.

"You're welcome, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings too much.." she said after they pulled away.

He mugged her, "Yeen have to push me off of you like that."