12.

Ace & Key
Atlanta, GA

"You ready?" Ace asked Key, as he slid his shoes on

"Yea almost, I just need to fix my hair."

Ace groaned before he sat on the couch to wait.

"Don't start with me." She side eyed him as she grabbed her edge control.

"How long this gone take? Ion wanna be late."

She blew out a breath "Literally not that long.. I just need to fix my ponytail."

He watched her fix a few braids in her ponytail, then start on her baby hairs.

"I'm done." Key sassed after a few minutes.

She snatched her bag off of the kitchen counter while Ace stood to his feet.

"Kierra, bruh don't start wimme."

"It be you bruh.. I just needed to fix my hair and you caught this big ass attitude."

Ace ignored her and just began to follow her out the Air BNB.

"Like where we even going?"

"If this a business trip where you think we going?" He shook his head as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Okay no one asked for the sarcastic ass remarks.." She said, pulling her AirPods out of their case.

"This really how you tryna start the day?" He asked causing her to scoff.

"Me? It's just always me, right? You stay tryna start with me."

Ace stayed silent and continued driving.

Key occasionally would glance over at him menacingly, to which he ignored.

Soon, the rental car stopped in front of a parking garage attached to a large building.

Ace paid for parking, then found a spot .

"Where are we?" She asked, watching him unbuckle his seat belt and then get out.

"Come." He said as he waited on her.

She huffed, but got herself out then followed him to the elevator entrance.

Soon the two made it inside and Key immediately felt out of place, seeing everyone dressed up in business attire.