26.

Kierra Lance
Atlanta, Ga

"Everything is coming out so nicely!" Key's client beamed

After the project she did with Ace a few months back, many people were really starting to look at her portfolio.

This weekend, she was hired as creative director for a black owned clothing line.

The owner had given Key full autonomy on all the creative decisions that needed to be made for the photo shoot.

"I'm glad you like it, I want to get a few more shots with this background then we could transition." Key told her.

Key looked down at her phone, as everyone took a break, to see that Ace had texted her.

u good?

Yea, we're going to be wrapping up soon

how it went?

Really good, I need to send you some bts!

what that mean mama?

Although he really wanted to, Ace couldn't join Key on the trip. Their schedules were low key beginning to conflict each other, which limited the time they could spend together.

A few hours had passed, and the team had received nothing but great results throughout the shoot.

"Thank you guys for sticking with me through the process!" Key smiled as she addressed everyone in the studio as they began to leave

Once mostly everyone had cleared out. Key was left packing her backpack, with only the photographer who was also breaking down.

"Yo name Key?" Zaylen, the photographer asked.

Key internally rolled her eyes, it seemed like the whole time he dismissed anything she said.

"Yea.."

"I thought so.. you got contact info? I have a few projects coming up that I'm in charge of and I want you to be apart of it."

Key shook her head, she didn't care for his attitude and she didn't believe in surrounding her affairs with that type of energy.

His question did remind her that she needed to really lock in for her new business, which meant setting up a website and a business email.

"What about Instagram?" He asked.

Key sighed, and gave in.

"Ahh I know you.." He said as he viewed her page.

Key scrunched up her face, "From where?"

Zaylen shook his head, "Nah not like that, I just mean my little sister be watching you.. matter fact can I FaceTime her?"

Key lit up, she loved meeting her following in person.