33.

Key
Atlanta, GA

Key Atlanta, GA

"...and I really care for him so much."

"This sounds like hurt people, hurt people." Jordy said to Key.

The two were on her therapy office's virtual platform for their session, since Key was out of town.

She had two photo shoots that she'd been booked for, courtesy of Zaylen, the photographer from her last Atlanta trip.

Key sighed as she sat there, "I feel so bad, like I know I shouldn't have put my hands on him. But I was really upset."

"I think you were both upset, rightfully so.. this was an emotional situation and unfortunately it may not have been handled in the best way."

"So what do I do?" Key asked.

Ace and Key had never gotten into it the way that they did. Key had never put her hands on him in that manner and she'd never yelled at him like that.

But what really scared her, was Ace's calmness the whole time.

"Give him the time he asked for." Jordy told her.

"But he said that before I freaked out and then punched him. Afterwards he told me to lose his number.." Key said.

"Mmm, and that is going to be a tricky thing to transition from.. but you've got to be willing to show patience."

"Can I tell you something?.." Key asked.

"Mhm, go ahead."

"I feel like I wasn't completely wrong in this whole situation." She expressed.

Jordy nodded as she listened to Key continued.

"Like I genuinely thought he cheated because all the evidence seemed like it was right in from of me. I didn't think anything was fake, I just saw my man in person with the hoe and screenshots to go along."

"And I understand, Key. Within that part, your initial feelings were validated, you were only going off of what was presented. But your response is where you went wrong." Jordy told her.

Key looked at the screen as she tried to listen. Her problem was that she also wasn't seeing her the wrong in some of her initial actions, such as ignoring Ace for the week.

"..I've noticed that you tend to avoid confrontation but when you do end up confronting a situation, you act impulsively."

Inside, Key knew that she did rush into a lot of situations with no type of senseful thought.

—————————————————
Ace
Los Angeles, CA

"...and I say allat to say, fuck her."