25.

Ace viewed Kierra's story before pressing report for 'I just don't like it

Ace viewed Kierra's story before pressing report for 'I just don't like it.'

Once he submitted his request, he exited out of the app and switched over to iMessage.

kierra. stop being childish bru

He had blown up her phone with phone calls and messages, after pulling up to her apartment and BJ's house only to receive no sign of life from her.

Now she was posting on her socials showing that she was ultimately ignoring him.

"Nasty ass fish.." he mumbled as he eyed the salmon in the picture.

He had never gone this hard behind any girl he had dealings with, but for Key everything felt completely different. Whatever chasing needed to be done, he was willing to do it.

"Aye bru," one of his sound engineers, Armani, stuck his head into Ace's office. "Wapo got some folks sliding in a minute."

"..Who?" Ace scrunched up his face as this was supposed to be a closed session.

"His people from Alief." Armani told him.

"You know them?" Ace asked.

Armani nodded, "I met most of them, they cool."

"Ight man.. imma be out in a second." Ace nodded.

Ace focused in on his computer, and finished up some emails before getting up so he could begin his two hour session with Wapo.

Wapo was someone Ace went to school with. Now he was pursuing a rap career and had paid Ace for studio time along with a beat.

"Wassup," Ace greeted as he walked into the room.

Ace looked around and realized that all of Wapo's people, were all females with just a few niggas.

He smacked his lips, he hated when rappers had a whole entourage of women in the studio. They always did the most, and the session would end in some type of fight between them.

"Hey Ace." One girl flirtatiously waved as he walked to the soundboard.

"Ight you ready?" Ace asked Wapo, who was already behind the glass.

Wapo nodded, before putting headphones on.

"Lemme know how you feeling bout the beat, then we can tweak somethings.." Ace told him.

Wapo began rapping and Ace slightly nodded his head.

"The beat sound good.."

Ace looked over to see the same girl who spoke to him earlier, take the empty seat next to him.

"How long you been doing all this?" She asked motioning around the studio.

Ace felt himself growing irritated, he truly didn't like people.