15.

"Bruh where yo friend at?" Ace asked Abby as he walked into Q's house.

"What you mean?" Abby scrunched up her face, feigning confusion, but she knew exactly what he meant.

"Abby don't play wimme.. it's been a week and shawty still ain talking to me."

Abby shook her head and sighed.

"Just give her some space."

"Nah, this ain no situation where I did nothing wrong, she icing me out for no reason." He said.

"You didn't do anything wrong, but she's embarrassed. You rejected her." Abby said.

Now it was Ace's turn to look confused.

"I didn't reject shawty, if we wasn't fucked up I woulda..." he bit his lip, realizing it would've been too much info if he finished.

"Well that's how she sees it."

Ace blew out a frustrated breath.

"If she would just come talk to me, instead of acting like a lil ass girl. We wouldn't be in none of this." He said.

Abby pursed her lips.

"Soooo if you wasn't gonna reject her if y'all wasn't 'fucked up,' what was you gon do? Act on her feelings? Meaning y'all share the same feelings?"

Ace got quiet.

"If you had them same feelings for her, why you ain say nothing?"

She watched as he remained silent and lit a blunt that he had pulled out.

"I need a cigarette messing with y'all.." Abby sighed.

Q chuckled, "Why you even still here, bruh?"

"What you mean?" Ace asked, looking up at him.

"You know shawty embarrassed and she not coming to talk to you, so why youn just go talk to her?"

Abby smiled, "You so smart, bae."

Q smirked back at her before looking at Ace.

"What you gon do?"

Ace shook his head, "I like the friendship we got now tho.. ion wanna mess shit up."

"Man up lil nigga, before she move onto someone that's not right for her.." Abby said.

"When you start talking like that?" Q laughed.

Ace tuned the couple out as he typed a message to Key.

Wya mama?

He scoffed, looking at the previous messages she ignored from him.

home

He was shocked to see a reply, but stood up with his car keys.

"Ight imma head by her, I'a see y'all."

They waved goodbye as he walked out the door.

Incoming call from Jordyn...

Why you still calling my phone, Jordyn?

I-I love you.

Jordyn, we done I told you I'm not interested in a relationship witchu.

And how you in love?

Ace please, I'm pregnant!

Ace's body froze as he thought back to the last time they had sex, he knew he wore a condom each time and she claimed to be on birth control.

But he also knew there was always a small chance.

Ight we could talk about this later.. I'll call you tonight.

_______________________

"Hey.." Key looked up from her phone as Ace made his was into her room.

"Wassup." He nodded. "How you been?"

"Good."

She buried herself deeper into her sheets as he came to sit on the bed.

The two sat in an awkward silence as Ace tried to find the words he had practiced on the way to her house.

"You fuck wimme?" He blurted out.

What he said didn't make good sense to either of them, but they were just going to take it from there.

"I fuck with you.. and I understand if you don't feel the same way. We can always just stay good friends and-"

"I feel the same bout you." He said, cutting her off. "Ion wanna just be your friend anymore."

The two fell into another silence as Key thought. She was a natural over thinker, and this was a difficult situation for her, so she was overly over thinking things through.

Ace knew this so he decided to speak.

"We don't gotta jump into nothing, but vibe wit me for now. Then we can go from there."

Key nodded, "Okay.. what happens if this don't work out for us?"

Ace shrugged, "Then it just don't work.. but we gon try cause ain no sense in being scared and lying to ourselves."

Key got up from her spot in the bed, to stand in front of Ace. He pulled her into his lap and stared her down.

"Gimme kiss." He finally said.

But she shook her head.

"Last time I kissed you.."

Ace let out a laugh before pulling her into a kiss.

"Mmm.." she moaned as his hands gripped her ass.

Ace deepened the kiss before pulling away to place kisses down her neck.

Key continued to let out little moans, causing Ace to smirk.

Once he finally pulled away, a smile made its way onto both of their faces while his hands remained where they were.

"You good?" He asked.

She shyly laughed before burying her head into the crook of his neck.

"Mhm.."