19.

Sage♠️Come outside

Sage♠️
Come outside.

Key rolled her eyes as she opened the text message from Sage.

She peeked out her window to see his newly wrapped matte black Track hawk parked in her driveway.

this is a gated community.. meet me at the park

She snorted at her response as she slid her beat up crocs on along with a light zip up hoodie.

Stop playing LANAE.

Ignoring his message, she headed downstairs then out the door.

Once she got into the car, she internally smiled at the feeling of his heated seats against her legs.

"..Hmm." Ace sounded as he placed a plate of wings and fries, all drums, in her lap.

Key opened the plate up and began to eat as she waited for Ace to say something.

He watched her eat for a moment, then spoke.

"I 'preciate you for the other night."

"Mhm.." she nodded as she placed a fry in her mouth.

They sat in silence for another moment until Key shook her head at the energy surrounding them.

She didn't like it.

"Sage what's going on?"

"What you meaning?"

Key side eyed him.

"Everything is so off. So again.. what's going on, Sage? Please don't lie to me." She said staring him down.

Sage blew out a breath as he leaned back in his seat.

"Is it something with your family?" She asked, knowing that was something that sometimes triggered him.

He shook his head.

"Nah baby.."

Key was kind of getting irritated, as she really wanted to help him with whatever was bothering him. But he was beating around the bush.

"Sage.. then what's the matter? Why did you call me out here if you won't talk."

Sage finally decided to suck it up and speak.

"Jordyn claiming she pregnant and there's a chance it's mine." He told her.

Key blinked.

"A-and ion really know how true it is, but I'm sorry for keeping it from you."

Key nodded.

"My lawyers setting up a DNA test once we know she pregnant for sure." He said.

Key burped.

"Kierra?.."

"Umm I'm not exactly sure on what to say.. but I'm not mad." She sighed.

"..just a little disappointed that you kept it from me.."

Sage blew out a breath as he looked to her.

"I ain know how to tell you.. and I'm not even positive that she really pregnant."

She nodded, "But still I'm your best friend you can tell me anything, Sage."

"I know.. but we working on something tho and I ain wanna fuck it up."

"..Well Jordyn was before me." She said.

The two fell into a silence as Key finished her plate of food.

Sage continued to stare at her.

"C'mere." He said once she was finally done eating.

Key slid her crocs off, then maneuvered her body into the driver seat, making her way into his lap.

Sage grabbed her chin and placed a few kisses on her lips.

"What happens if I'm having a baby wit this girl?" Sage asked.

Key blew out a breath.

"I don't know, Sage. Like I know she was before me, but bringing a baby into this.. I honestly don't know. But for now this isn't anything to stress over if we don't know there's no actual baby."

"You'a still be my dawg tho?" He asked looking up at her.

She shifted in his lap and buried her head into the crook of his neck.

"Always."

"Thank you for real tho." He spoke.

"For what?"

"Being there for me, you so patient."

She smiled as she sniffed him, he had on her favorite Dior cologne with a hint of weed mixed in.

"You do the same for me if I need it." She told him.

"Fasho.. You wanna come back to my house?"

Before she could answer he had already put the car in reverse.

"Umm wait, I need to get my phone charger, my camera, my iPad, and my AirPods.." she told him.

Sage scrunched up his face as he stopped the car.

"What you need allat for? The camera?"

"We're gonna make a cooking video."

"Cooking what?" He eyed her.

"I saw this recipe on tiktok-"

Sage cut her off with a groan.

"Here yo lil ass go wit tiktok."

Key rolled her eyes as she got off of his lap and opened the door.

"Never mind, Ace."

Sage laughed at the thought that he would've been driving off with her in his lap.

"Ight Key, go get yo stuff and we can talk about the video when we get home."

She shook her head, "I'm already home, I'm not going with you."

He chuckled as she mugged him. "Baby, I'm playing just go get yo stuff."

Key huffed but began to walk up the driveway.

"That ass fat girl." She heard Ace yell as she made it to her door.

She rolled her eyes as she stepped into the house and headed into her room.. to get her stuff.