32.

Key

"Mmmmm, while all the time that I was loving you

"Mmmmm, while all the time that I was loving you.. you were busy loving yourself!" Key sang as she cleaned her room.

It had been 5 days since she'd seen or spoken to Ace. He would try to come by the house, pop up at her school, and blow up her phone from unknown numbers.

But so far, she was good at hiding from him.

She'd also taken a break from social media since the internet wasn't letting up on the entire situation, and it was only making her sadder.

"Eleven years out of my life.."

Her music was interrupted, by what was marked as an unknown number.

Key sighed knowing exactly who it was. Upon declining the call, a message notification popped up.

Unknown Number

im done playing witcho ass, Kierra.

"Good." She shrugged.

She then went to press play on her music so she could finish with her room.

Key was done.

She couldn't understand how he watched her go through so much pain in her previous relationship and criticize her. But then turn around and do the same to her.

She also hated that he did it with Senia, another influencer that she always supported and vice versa.

But what was even worst to her was that she suffered publicly this time.

Key was embarrassed, and she felt betrayed.

——————————————————

Abby & Q

"The thing is.. that nigga ain even cheat on that girl." Q gossiped as he drank the matcha latte Abby made him.

"How you know?" Abby asked.

He looked at her, "You know that boy in love wit her, but nah Rico told me how that bitch was crying and apologizing when Ace got on her ass. I'm talm bout bruh pulled his gun out on them folks."

"Mmmm.. youn think he was acting out of guilt because he got caught?" She asked.

"Nah bae, and I ain vouching just because he my nigga."

"I tell you what tho.." Q continued.

"What?" Abby questioned.

He chuckled, "That nigga Ace actually crazy, like clinically.. so she need to stop playing wit him."

"I don't know what to believe, but I feel like she should've went and talked to him." Abby said.

"Yeaaa, but I get where shawty head was at. They posted messages of Senia and Ace flirting, then they was in the studio wit each other twice." Q pointed out.