𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

When the song came to an end, I went to the ending pose while breathing heavily. I looked through the mirror, seeing the lot of sweat I was sweating. The sweat on my face started to drip down like it was water. I'd never sweat like this before until I became a trainee.

This month was a special monthly evolution month. Because, today, this month was the month where some of the strong girls, got picked out to 'audition' to become the last member of a debut lineup, a new group. In every Hype Labels Entertainment, except for Hybe (Bighit), some girls have auditioned for it. Me being the Ent: Source Music I got the chance with three other Source Music trainee girls to audition for it. But sadly my dearest best friend Yeojin wasn't one of them.

I know she was upset about it because I caught her crying. When I told her that I'd got chosen she got super happy for me, forming her casually addicted smile to me, but I immediately saw that she was holding her tears and her heart was aching, till I caught her crying.

I promise her to win this spot, no matter what. Because if I'm gonna win this spot, Yeojin's spirit also won the spot.

"I had to say, Beomju-ssi, you really became a stunning dancer. I loved the way you moved your body, it's like you're dancing with the wind. And it looks so easy on you, I'm really proud of your progress. Good job!" The dance mentor gave me the first feedback.

"You were actually the only one out of the three other girls who were very stable, dancing while singing. I could still perceive that you were struggling to breathe, but your attitude, your ego, and your ambition kept you strong. I really could feel that and that made me happy, thank you."

I thanked her with a formal 90-degree bow.

Min Heejin, a former SM director is going to direct the new group in her new, own Entertainment.

She gave me a big smile, wrote many notes down on my preview list, and looked back up.

"Soohyun-ah, I think it's time to call the other girls, what do you think?"

"I think so too!"

Her secretary, Kim Soohyun walked up to the door, opened it, and called the three other girls inside. The girls came inside, and Soohyun closed the door behind her and walked back up to her seat.

"First, we want to say thank you everyone for participating in it. You girls are really strong, really great, and unique in your own way. I've loved seeing your performance and one day you'll perform in front if a big stage where everyone will think about what I just said to you. But, today only one person can win this spot and with eye talking, we will announce that Choi Beomju has won the spot, congratulations."

My eyes WIDENED as I heard my name and everyone clapping. I was so shocked that my mouth immediately open and I didn't understand the world anymore. Me? Choi Beomju has won the spot to be in the debut lineup, after training for two years while the other girls are longer here. Is this for real? Or does somebody has to pinch my arm ????

"Girls, remember this is not over for you. You'll get your time sooner or later. Just fight through and by the end of your last day as a trainee, please laugh about how you were worried about almost giving up, okay? I am very proud of you, every single one of you." Heejin said her last comment and left the room with the mentors and her secretary.

Before her secretary, Soohyun left she told me to go to the dorm, pack my bags and come back, so I instantly move out and come to the dorm with the other girls who got into the debut lineup today.

"언니 (older sis), CONGRATULATIONS!"

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BEOMJU-AH!"

"I CAN'T WAIT TO STAN EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!"

What even surprised me was that the girls weren't sad or mad about it. The feeling gave me they knew I would have the spot. They are wonderful girls and I hope I'll meet them as idols soon.

. . . . .

I stood in front of my new dorm.

It was actually bigger than the other dorm, prettier, and actually looking like a house from the outside.

Soohyun told me as well that we'll have to get to know each other first and then come together tomorrow for our first schedule as a debut lineup group. We have to slay every task, so we could debut together. The task goes on for two weeks and when we all slayed the task, we're gonna be the first group from the first Entertainment.

As I knocked on the door, the door opened straight away. A cute girl, looking mixed raced open the door with a strong smiley face.

"OMG! IT'S REALLY THE SISTER OF CHOI BEOMGYU 오빠!!!! (older brother) How actually nice?! Come in!" She said with a familiar accent.

As I went with a smiley face inside I got greeted and surprised by the other girls in the living room.

They were having Birthday hats on, balloons with "Welcome new member" on the wall, and a big cake with our team name on it.

How nice they are. .

"Welcome new and last member!" They greeted me all altogether.

"WELCOME!"

"WELCOME!!!"

"Welcome, welcome, welcome!"

"Here, here's your hat! It says happy birthday because we could find a non-hbd hat on it." A girl, who seems to be the youngest gave me.

"Thank you so much," I said and put the hat on.

"Let's introduce ourselves! My name is Kim Minji, right now I am the oldest."

"I'm Hanni Pham, right now the second oldest, from Australia and I'm Vietnamese."

Wow, the first Vietnamese girl in Hybe.

"I'm Danielle Marsh, Mo Jihye is my Korean name and I'm mixed-race Korean and Australian and also from Australia."

Okay, I really love how Hybe is opening up the nationalities!

"We're both are the youngest girls, my name is Kang Haerin,"

"And I'm Lee Hyein!"

"Nice to meet you, everyone, I'm Choi Beomju!" I said and slightly bowed to them.

"WE KNOW YOU! You're literally going viral on tik tok because of how similar you look to your brother. Also, you're Hybe trainee, I always saw you!" Minji said.

Minji really looked familiar to me.

And now it gets me.

Minji was also a Source Music trainee, but we were in different units.

"Minji-ssi, I do know you! I've always seen you around and we greeted each other often."

"Exactly! I immediately remembered your face as you walked in. How old are you, though?"

"I'm 17 years old."

"Ohh~ so you're the 언니 (older sister) here! The only oldest here." Danielle said.

"How are you guys?"

"I'm 16," Minji said.

"I'm also 16," Hanni said.

"I'm 15," Danielle said.

"I'm 14," Haerin said.

"And I'm 12," Hyein said.

"Wow, 12? You're very young. You all are pretty young and you made it into the debut team. I swear you all have my respect."

"You are just one year older than us 16 years old," Hanni said with a light chuckle.

We all had to laugh.

I already liked the girls and I can't wait to debut with them.

| 1247 Words