𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

Today was our first day as Team N.

We were in the dance practice room, waiting for our dance teacher to arrive. We don't know what we're gonna do or how we're going to start, but all I can say is that we're all very nervous and excited.

The door went open and we immediately got up since we were sitting. We yelled immediately the formal "hello" out and of course, bowed with it. As we stood back up, my heart literally sank into my pants.

"Geez, I know I'm a king." He said and went through his hair.

"You little- my heart!"

"What's with your heart?"

"안녕하세요! (hello)", the girls yelled together out.

"Oh, hello girls. It's the new girl group right here, 화이팅! (Fighting)"

"감사합니다! (thank u)"

"What are you doing here?" I asked my brother who just entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"I'm your teacher today."

"Huh?"

"They said I have to teach you, girls, a txt dance. Actually, Yeonjun 형 (older brother) had to teach it to y'all, but his schedule is tight, so I'm here!"

"Okay, sick..which dance of txt are we going to learn?"

"Who said it's going to be one dance?"

"Wait, what do you mean?"

The girls and I looked at each with questioning facial expressions to each other.

"Each six of you gets a choreography and it's going to be mixed all together. Just like a mashup."

"Oh my god.."

"Wow.."

"Okay, that's sick."

"It's cool, though!"

"Let me guess, we have to perform it in front of an audience, right?"

"You were always good at guessing, little sis! Yes, you have to perform it in front of us, txt, your soon boss, Heejin-사장님 (boss), and some other people. I think the A & R team?"

"Damn, a lot of people are coming..." Hyein said shyly.

"I don't think I can do this.." Danielle mumbled.

"Me too.." Minji answered.

"Girls! No! Do not think like that! We will get through it smoothly, slay the mashup performance, and debut as a six-member team, you hear me?! We worked so damn hard to be at this level and maybe in a few weeks it's official that we're going to debut. So, bad thoughts are forbidden! Only positive thoughts!" I said, like a true older sister.

The girl's eyes turned sparkly, and their mouth turned into a smile. It's always a good feeling when you're putting someone's fears in their heart out.

"You really didn't change at all, I'm so proud of you." My older brother said and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Of course!"

"Alright, I'll tell everyone's songs. Danielle you'll get: 9와 4분의 3 승강장에서 너를 기다려."

"Run away, run away, run away with me~ Run away, Okay, thank you!"

"Minji-ssi, you'll get: 어느 날 머리에서 뿔이 자랐다"

"Crown? Okay!"

"Hanni, you'll get: 세계가 불타버린 밤, 우린."

"Ohh~ Can't you see me is one of my favorite txt songs!"

"Thank you! You, my little sister, you'll get: 5시 53분의 하늘에서 발견한 너와 나"

"WHAT?! BLUE HOUR? THIS IS SUCH A HARD CHOREOGRAPHY!"

"It's not really that hard, hard, but they said you can do this, so you can. I know you can, you're a strong dancer."

"That's what I also heard." Minji agrees on Beomgyu's statement.

I was getting worried, but I didn't want to show it to the others, especially after I said always positive thoughts.

Right, only positive thoughts Beomju!

Blue hour choreography isn't that hard. The jumping around makes it hard, but actually, it's pretty easy?!

Right?

"Haerin-ssi, you'll get: Angel Or Devil"

"Okay, I like it!"

"And Hyein-ssi, you'll get: Cat And Dog!"

"That's cute!" I said and all of the girls agreed.

"Everyone one of you gets a dance teacher. Boys, you can come in!"

As the door went open again the remaining members of txt entered the practice dance room. Our eyes widened as they entered in. Since Team N really looks up to our seniors, especially txt we were getting happy to have them as our dance teachers.

We greeted them formally, and I started to realize that txt is only five and we are...

"But Beomgyu 오빠 (older bro), we are six and txt is five..?" Haerin questioned.

"Everyone except Beomju has a dance teacher."

"Huh? What? Me? Why don't have I a dance teacher?"

"You'll have to learn it on your own. You're strong enough to do this on your own."

"I'm not that strong to learn a hard choreography, especially when it comes to jumping around..this is my weakness. That's what our trainee dance mentor even said to me. Yes, I know how to dance, but she always said when it comes to jumping in a dance she said I lack on it."

"Beomju, this is what they told us. I'm pretty sure you can do this on your own, I know it!" He motivated me.

The girls came up to me, motivating me even more. I just couldn't show a real smile, so I faked it and actually let the motivational words come into my head. This is how I gaslight myself to get better at something I'm struggling with. It always works tho, but I don't think I can do this again. But I have to, so I can debut in this girl group.

"If you passed this mashup project, you'll debut, 100%," Yeonjun said to us.

"Wait, that's it? Not any other projects or something?" Minji questioned.

"Yep, that's it!" Taehyun answered.

"We had to go through this as well, and I was the one who had to dance on my own, so I know how you feel, Beomju-ssi." Soobin said to us and to me.

I got this, Beomju. It's not like I completely don't know the choreography. I can do this, I have to do this, and I will do this. The choreography isn't that completely hard or completely complicated.

"Okay, I'm cool with it. I can do this." I said as I thought about it.

"YES!"

"AMAZING!"

"GREAT ATTITUDE, 언니! (Older sis)"

"I'M PROUD!"

"Yes, we txt are proud too! It ain't easy, but I am 100% sure you can do this. And if you have questions or whatever just come to one of us and we secretly can help you with this." Soobin said as a true leader.

He really is a true leader, huh?

"Thank you!"

"Alright, then, let's get the thing rolled!"

| 1087 Words