𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

My brother hugged me for the first time. It felt weird since we actually never hugged each other. We only shook hands, pat each other's heads, or spoke with words. Beomgyu did the first move and I was so happy feeling his hug. I really love my brother, and I hope he really loves me too.

"I'm so proud of you, sister. You did so well, been through a lot being a trainee. But, now you're going to debut. It's awesome to see my sister debut!"

"Thank you so much, Gyu. Hearing this from you it's very important and special to me.."

As he let go of me his facial expression turned into a questioning one.

"Why's that?"

"I know, we were close since we were kids, but throughout the years we lost our bond. I think it's when you started high school and became a trainee. It was kinda since I felt so disconnected from you. Though, nowadays, I feel like back then when we were kids."

"I'm sorry if you felt like that...I didn't know, so I'm very sorry. You know, I became busy and I thought everyone is just going on with their lives. But, thank you for telling me, and I feel relieved that we're getting our bond back!"

"Jugyu check?"

"Hmm, hmm, Jugyu check!"

My brother and I did our handshake for the first time in YEARS. Jugyu comes from our names. When we were kids Beomgyu and I was so close that we made our own handshake.

I felt happier when I saw that he still knows how our handshake goes.

"Oh, I have to go to our meeting. See you around!"

"See you! Now, the busyness is about to start, so remember to take care of your members, and yourself. No, first take care of yourself then your members, you are your priority."

"I will, thank you!"

Beomgyu walked inside the lift when it came, and I walk towards the office where our debut meeting talk starts.

And I thought after my mistake it was over for me. . .

Back to the TEAM N Performance

.
.
.

The girls and I pose as the audience began to clap, and scream our team names out. The girls started to hug me, telling me I did a great job even after my mistake. Though, I was very disappointed and upset with myself the girls are my everything, and their motivational speeches always helping not to feel negative about myself.

"자, (kinda means like "so") thank you audience for being on TEAM N's side!" As Heejin talked on the microphone.

The audience began to clap.

"So, I want to say that I'm very proud of every single one of you. It was like watching a comeback from a group who knows how to satisfy a stage."

"THAT'S TRUE!", I could hear Yeojin's voice screaming that.

Of course of that we all had to laugh. I met eyes with her and she threw her both thumbs up, lip-syncing that I did well. I answered her with a smile on my face.

Heejin and the rest of the judges gave us feedback to every single one of us. They gave us our feedback in a row, which means Minji was the first and I was the last. Everyone became positive feedback, and feedback on what we could do better for the future.

"Now to Beomju-ssi." Heejin said.

My heart started to pound like crazy, I was getting pretty nervous. My mistake got caught on 4K & EVERYONE saw that. My overthinking started to kick, and the inner me knew that it was over. But in my head, I still have the hope to debut.

"Beomju-ssi, I don't have favorites since everyone is unique in their own way, and you girls know that. But today you were the person who caught my eye the most. Not because of your mistake, but how you went professional and started to sing as if nothing happened. Your smile didn't fade away when you started to sing, you weren't going crazy when you started to sing and you let your body move as if nothing happened. I am very proud of you, especially with your stage fright. I would be a bad person to cut you off of the debut lineup because of the mistake, though that wasn't even a mistake. It was something that every single human has, which means that is normal to be scared of something that you cannot control. And I'm not a bad person, so."

Hearing Heejin being completely understanding, and with my side left my nervousness immediately.

"And the girls who came up on stage, calming your teammate down, and hyping her up was very wholesome to watch throughout the performance. My gut feelings are never wrong, TEAM N IS GOING TO DEBUT!"

Backstory ended
.
.
.

The girls and I entered the office where Heejin, and some other staff people waiting for us.

"So, girls again congratulations on debuting!" Heejin said as we sat down and clapped happily.

"Thank you so much!"

"So, along with them, I'll be your manager and director of your music videos. If something is bothering you, it can be ANYTHING that always comes up to me."

"Wow~ manager-님~"

"We will!"

"Okay, let's start with your group name. Your name will be..drums."

The girls and I started to laugh as we drummed on the table with the staff's.

"NEWJEANS!"

And then we all clapped.

"Newjeans? That's very..."

"Unique and different from other groups? Yes." Heejin answered Hyein's question.

"Newjeans..gives me the old school vibes, or something," Danielle mumbled.

"Exactly! Your concept gives the fresh, teenie, old-school vibe. Girls, when you're going to listen to your debut song you'll be over the moon! We sat on the debut song since 2019, so I promise you that'll be a banger!"

"WOAH!"

"WOWWWW"

"대박!!" (Kinda like "omg")

"For real!"

"Everyone's stage name will be your own name, except for Beomju. Your stage name will be Heesoo."

"Heesoo?" I questioned.

"Yes, Heesoo. It has something to do with Newjean's concept, but you'll find out more soon."

"Heesoo-ah!" Minji said with a chuckle.

"The name is cute," Haerin said.

"응, ("yes" informal vers) it's very pretty." Hanni agreed.

"No one has a position, but since our Heesoo-ah, passed the to become the leader you will be the leader of the group. So, think about how big your problems are. You can also come up to Beomju-ah, she'll definitely help you. Congratulations, Beomju-ah!"

"THANK YOU!"

The girls and the adults clapped for me as I bowed thankfully to them.

"Please take care of us 언니! (Older sis)"

"I will, Hyein-ah~ wait, so you all knew about it?"

The girls grinned and nodded.

"Woah, so Soobin 오빠 (older bro) was right. It was a task that you have "problem" with the dance.."

"Yessss~~ and you did so well! We are so proud of you!!!" Danielle said and hugged me from the side.

"Thank you, I won't disappoint you guys!"

"Being a leader is a big responsibility, but we know that you have it. So, after our talk on how Newjeans is built, you'll get the chance to hear your debut song as a demo. After that, you have to learn it throughout the day, and we will record it. The choreography comes, and then the music video, then your debut stage. NEWJEANS, ARE YOU READY?!"

"YES, WE ARE!"

| 1248 Words