𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

"Oh, my gosh! This is literally our debut stage?!"

"So crazy that I think it's all a dream."

"Right?! If it's a dream, please don't wake up!"

"Alexa, open Don't wake up by Chris Brown."

Hanni and I started to laugh out loud.

Right now we're at our debut stage at the Music Bank. We're super nervous, but also very excited and amazed. Knowing that we already have pre-debut fans is literally a huge blessing.

"Hanni-ah, Heesoo 언니 (older sis), what are you laughing about?" Danielle came up to us with the camera in her hand.

"Oh, is this the behind vlog?"

"Yes! It's called 'Light Jeans'."

"Of course, we know Danielle. So, what's up?"

"Oh, my bad I totally forgot. So, are you guys ready?"

"Yes, we are!" Hanni answered.

"But we're also very nervous.." I added.

"It's normal, we're nervous too, but I know we will slay the stage! Let's make a good stage!"

Danielle sat down next to me, reaching her hands up so she can film the three of us.

"3, 2, 1.."

"화이팅, 파이팅, , , ! (Fighting, fighting, go, go, go)" The three of us said to the camera.

It's a slogan I came up with the other day. Ever since I started using it, we use it as our slogan before we're going on stage. It's a basic slogan tho, but very important to us.

"Okay, girls it's time for you to wire with the microphone!" The staff called us.

Danielle closed the camera and we three got up and walked up to the staff's, who put the microphone, in our ears on us. It was very weird, having the in our ears for the first time in our ears.

As we got wired the staff's explained to us how the in-ears work, and if something happens that we should continue like pros as nothing happens.

After that we all talked to the behind camera again, said a few things till we got on stage. Hearing all the screaming fans made us smile like no other. It's amazing, hearing all the fans screaming your names, and the group name. It's very magical and it was my biggest wish ever since I was a young kid.

Dreams always come true if you hardly believe and invest in them.

Now the show started to play.

Newjeans performed hype boy, talked with the fans, changed clothes then performed Attention. This was our schedule for today's Music Bank. As of tomorrow, our schedule gets busier and busier. We will get more performances, our first interviews, shoots, and so on. It'll be busy, maybe exhausting and stressful as well, but it's worth it!

. . . . .

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DEBUT, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DEBUT, CONGRATULATIONS DEAR NEWJEANS, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DEBUT! WOOOO!"

My brother with his teammates entered the Hybe lounge with cakes in their hands, singing the 'birthday' song, remixed in 'Congratulation on my debut.' The girls and I laughed our butt's off.

"That's so funny, thank you!" I said as I gave my brother a side hug.

"Don't worry! We made a lemon cake, with your pictures on it. It was very stressful since we we're under time pressure, but I hope you'll love it." Soobin talked, again as a true leader.