𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

The day was finally here.

All of us were so FUCKING nervous that we all wanted to pee in ourselves, vomit, cry, scream, etc. I even became an anxiety attack TWICE, but my brother, his members, and, of course, the girls hyped us up.

We were already wired with the microphone and the ears. Oh, forgot to tell you that we were going to sing as well. Everyone has their part to sing, which means everyone is alone on the stage dancing, with background dancers. But by the end of our solo performances we'll be going to perform all together with the song Blue Hour but in the dance break version.

Let's say we had rough weeks behind us, but this is for the good, and our future together. I have any regrets, and I'm proud that I went through this "mess".

Also, we're going to perform in front of trainees, and other Hybe groups, except for BTS. Means: trainees, txt, enha, le sserafim, and the a &r  staff, including the ceo of the newest Hybe label Heejin.

"Alright, Minji-ssi starts with Crown, and then Hyein-ssi starts with Cat And Dog, Jihye-ssi starts with Run away, and then Haerin-ssi starts with Angel Or Devil after that Hyein-ssi Hanni comes with Can't you see me. Last but not least, Beomju-ssi comes with Blue Hour. Beomju stays on the stage, while the others join her for Blue Hour altogether. Are we finished?"

"YES!"

"Good, now girls, give your best! Show what you've been training all the time, show us that you deserved the spot, that's YOU who deserved to be in this team. I know, every single one of you will be going to kill the show. You have the potential, so show everyone, including yourself the potential!"

"YES, WE WILL!"

We made a group hug with our hopefully, soon, new boss, Heejin. As she left us alone in the backstage, TEAM N did a group hug again. We also hyped ourselves, giving us the best motivation we've ever given out on ourselves. Then it was time for Minji to perform.

She was confident as she walked up to the stage. We were looking from behind, seeing the light go off. Crown started to begin, and Minji started to dance. She was looking cute with her crown accessories on her head, and a cute outfit that fitted. She started to sing, and her vocals were literally the best. She's one of my favorites from our group. She's stable and has the confidence she shares for us to catch. I bet she'll be next to it girl.

. . . . .

"Friends don't understand me anymore-more..."

Hanni's concept was a bit creepier than all of us. She had to play this kind of concept like the real concept from txt. As she stood there in the middle, looking towards the audience and then at her finger-crossed hands the light went off, and she run off of the stage. The light was immediately dancing around for my next performance of mine. The lights went from black to green, to purple, to blue, and then to pink.

From the dark concept, everything went bright, and then dark again. I went up to the stage and sat down on the floor as the background dancer formed a circle around me. As Blue Hour began to play, the lights went on again, everything went bright and happier.

blue hour — txt (covered by beomju)

˚⋆。° ˚⋆。°

˚° Boom, boom, boom-boo-doo-boom-boom, Blue hour! Boom, boom, boom-boo-doo-boom-boom ˚°

Beomju: "난 어색함이 너무 싫어 그냥 웃지
Baby, I know we were special
세상 하나뿐인 special (mmm)..."