𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

"REALLY? You got the permission to go live on phoning? Alone?"

"Yes! I got the permission!"

"Wow, that means we're starting our solo lives, and you are the first one. 언니 (older sis), are you nervous?"

"Yeah, I am..I'm used to going on lives with all of you, but now alone? I could scream. But since I wanted to take a live by myself, I'm going to put my nervousness away!"

"GREAT MINDSET! Let's keep the positive mindset! You got this 언니 (older sis), FIGHTING, GIRL!"

"FIGHTING!"

Hanni and I started to laugh, and bumped each other, that made us laugh even more.

We both were watching the Kdrama Business Proposal, and ever since the funny scene "you got this, fighting, girl" popped into our heads is following us everywhere.

"Where do you go to make you live?"

"I think at the vocal room because I want to sing, and play the piano."

"Ooh~ I think I'm going to watch it! Alright, see you and have fun with our friends!"

"Yes, see you!"

Hanni and I did our regularly Newjeans handshake, where we clap each other's hands and bump each other's hips.

Hanni randomly came up with the idea as we were promoting Hybe Boy. And now it's our official Newjeans hip & shake.

I was walking up to the elevator, pressed on the button and waited for the elevator to come. I pulled out my phone, scrolling through social media. Watching on every platform how viral we go every day, going, calms me always down. It makes my heart happy.

We even achieved the iconic name "Monster Rookies." And the way the girls and I celebrated our viral moments every day.

It's a feeling I always wanted to feel, the feeling of the successes you always wanted to have. Not the fame, but the life and love you've always dreamed of.

This is my favorite memory, I'm never going to forget. I will remember this memory when I'm going to be old as well.

"Oh, Beomju 언니 (older sis), hello!"

I looked up and saw the maknae of Le Sserafim walking up to me.

"Eunchae-ah, hi!" I greeted her back, and gave her a quick hug.

"How are you?" She said as we both let go of each other.

"I'm doing good! Just a bit overwhelmed with our newest schedule, how about you?"

"SAME ! Our comeback is soon, and we're really busy these days."

"Ohh~ I heard about it! Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile~"

"How do you know?!"

"Girl, we're on the same company! Well, sub company, but still the same. Also, we're sharing the same rooms."

"Right, why do I keep forgetting about this?"

"Literally same! I am like; 'damn, I saw Hoshi from Seventeen.'"

We both started to laugh, and the door of the elevator opened up. Eunchae and I walked inside the elevator, pressed our respective buttons and the elevator door got closed.

"So, how does it feel to become a viral group?"

"You know how it feels since Le Sserafim went viral too!"

"I know, I know, but Newjeans went a completely different kind of viral. And your brother is a member of a viral group."

"Yeah.."

"Don't listen to the people who compare you between your brother and yourself."

"Aww, thank you so much!"

"Of course!"

As the elevator stopped, and the door opened, Eunchae and I hugged, waved and said goodbye to each other. I stepped out of the Elevator as Eunchae stayed inside.

When I got to the vocal room, I opened the door and saw that someone was already using the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I go to another room!"

"No, come inside, I'm done anyway!"

I smiled and bowed slightly to them. As I got inside, I sat in front of a desk as the person got up, collected their papers.

"You were learning something?"

"Oh, yeah, I was! We just got our comeback announcement, and I was learning the song."

"Ohh~ how cool!"

"Hmm, and you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm going to take a quick live!"

"Nice, it's your first to live all alone, right?"

"Yeah! I'm pretty nervous.."

"Oh, good ole days, I was nervous as well. But I immediately felt comfortable, and confident as soon I was talking to MOA. So, fighting! You got this!"

I chuckled, thinking about Hanni's random inside joke while thanking the leader of TXT.

The door opened, and one of Newjeans staff member entered the room. Soobin and I greeted them.

"Then, I'll get going! Don't be afraid!"

"Thank you!"

"Oh, I have some cookies behind the computer, eat them if you feel nervous. They taste good!" he mumbled and pointed at the cookies.

I looked at the soft, baked chocolate cookies behind the computer, and again, I thanked him. He said goodbye to the staff and I, and left the vocal room.

Too bad that he can't join my live.

"So, are you ready?" The staff said as they made the setting ready.

"Yes, I am!"

"Just like Soobin-ssi said, don't be nervous about being alone since you aren't technically alone..you have me, the cookies and yourself!"

"Thank you so much! My nervousness is already leaving."

"Good! Now, in three, two, and one..."

As they pressed on 'Start Live' button, and when they lifted their thumbs, signaling me that I'm live now, I smiled at the camera & waved happily.

I could immediately see how many people in every second entered my life. So many people were about to watch me. And they even greeted me with a warm welcome, what made my heart flutter.

@lovenewjeans♥: 범주 언니, 안녕! (Beomju older sis, hi)

@choiheesoo𓃹: HI HEESOO, HOW ARE YOU?

@beomjuisheesoo: Heesoo's first solo Phoning Live, yayy !!!!

@hybeboynewjeans: you look very lovely today ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

@hybegroups4ever: she just looks like her brother omgggg

+ many more

"안녕, 여러분! (hi, everyone)" I greeted all of the people with a warm smile.

Seeing the many messages made me kinda stressed, because of how fast they are showing up and leaving in the same second. I calmed myself down, answering some questions I caught with my eyes.

Then Soobin's voice came into my head.

I got up and grabbed the cookies behind the computers.

"I'm going to enjoy the cookies~" I said and started to eat the first one.

| 1067 Words
more interactions between beomju and soobin will come! Also, ik it's a bit short but i'm running out of ideas, so pls, have mercy on this🥹🥹