ㅤ ೀ ㅤ۫ ㅤ۪ㅤ۫ ㅤ ♡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 !!

"Hello, Bunnies! It's me Heeseo. Come with me to go on a day off vlog. I'll take you around what I do in my free time.", I said with a graceful smile to the camera.

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to show my everyday routine. Showering, brushing my teeth and doing skincare.

I don't often shower at mornings since I'm a night shower person, but last night I got too tired to shower, so it got replaced to this morning.

Once I was finished with my everyday routine, I went back to my room to grab something to wear. I wore a casual, comfortable outfit. Grey oversized sets, jacket and sweatpants, a pink skull t-shirt and matching pink beanie.

"Today, I won't do my makeup cuz' it's a chill day. In general, I'm really getting tired of doing makeup recently.", I said with a chuckle as I was finishing putting on my socks.

I grabbed my shoes from my shoe rack, took my self-made bag and my headphones as I left my shared room with Haerin.

I walked up downstairs, seeing Hanni and Minji already cooking breakfast. Likewise, I put out the camera and started to film the girls, not knowing that they get filmed.

"So, as you can see, Hanni-ah and Minji-ah are making breakfast. It smells like pancakes and scrambled eggs. What a cliché!", I mumbled to the camera.

"Heesoo-ah, is filming!", Danielle hushed out as she walked up from behind, putting an arm around my shoulder.

Minji and Hanni looked synchronized up and waved to the camera. I turned around the camera as Danielle began to smile while waving towards the camera as well.

"Where's Haerin and Hyein?", I asked Danielle and sat down at the table.

"Haerin is by her mum's and Hyein-", before Danielle could answer, Hyein immediately ran out of her shared room with Minji.

"UNNIE! There you are, I was sending you some edit videos of you and Soobin 오빠 (older bro)!", she said out loud and walked up to me.

I placed the camera on the table, not knowing that I was still filming. Hyein sat down next to my left and Danielle sat down next to my right as we watched an edit with Soobin and I.

These were many edits, created by our fandoms when we were mcing a while ago. The edits were cute, so I was getting flustered and embarrassed.

What surprised me the most is how outstanding all the editing video was. They put every little detail into the video, how we were looking at each other, how Soobin looked at me when I was talking or how I was looking at Soobin when he was talking.

Even if we looked at each other professionally, there were edits who noticed the littlest details of how we were looking at each other. These were so-called "ship edits", so it even make it more interesting.

"The fact that Bunnies and MOA's knows what's going on between you two. They even ship you both!", Hyein said as she clapped her hands happily.

"This is indeed saur sweet, and the cute comments though?!", Danielle said in her typical Australian accent.

@moawariwari I THINK WE HAVE FOUND OUR NEW IT COUPLE!!!!!!😻😻😻 20.061 ♥

@minjizip the fact that i would IMMEDIATELY shipped them is crazy!! PRAYING FOR THIS🧎‍♀️1.799 ♥

@heesoosbae SHIP NAME??????
- @txt4life commented on @hesoosbae comment: BEESOO? 🐝 6.869 ♥
- @soobinnie🐰 commented on @txt4life comment: 😭😭😭 256 ♥
- @nwjnsbunny🐇commented on @hesoosbae comment: HEEBIN pronounced as "He-Bin" so cute 🥹🥹🥹 3.777 ♥
tap for more comments.