𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

Looking through his facial expression and his body language, I could immediately tell that he liked the song. He was listening to the song with headphones, and he gave me quick glances back and forth when he heard my voice. A smile always brushed his lips when he heard my part.

He moved his head along, grooved with his body, and wrinkled his eyebrows when he liked a part of the song right away.

Something about him got me slowly attached to him. I don't know what kind of feelings I'm starting to develop towards him, but it feels astonishing.

I'm quite an expert when it comes to reading body language & facial expression. Not only that, but I've been doing it ever since I was a child, starting off with my parents. I started to take notes every time they lied to me. My parents always started to stutter; their eyes always looked at each other, their ears started to get red like tomatoes, and they rubbed their hands on their thighs together.

From that moment on, I started to learn and take notes about body language & facial expression. I wasn't even "forcing" myself to do it; it just came by itself. Or maybe I was just tired of my parents always lying to me.

"So, how do you like the song?" I asked him when he put his headphones down.

"The song is, OMG! It's the definition of 'oh my god', and I really like it. Your voice really fits in with those hip-hop drum sources, RNB, and a bouncy, exciting beat. Your singing voice is pleasant to hear." He answered.

Instead of thanking him, I got flustered, covered my face, and started to laugh. I was embarrassed and very honored to receive such a compliment from him.

"What's wrong? Why are you laughing?" He said it with a chuckle that even made me get flustered even more.

"I-I'm just very happy to hear that. I still have to get used to compliments and everything else. Thank you,  your compliments are the best!"

"Don't thank me, Beomju-ah. I'm just stating the facts. I'm sure, your fans think the same. Later, I will go make a life. I think, I will play the song out. Is that okay for you?"

"Of course! Why are you even asking? The song just came out, we need promotion, you know?" I said the last sentence with a grin.

"Gotta support my juniors, for real!"

"Facts!"

"I will go to sleep now.  When do we see each other?"

"Tomorrow our promotion will start, which means it's music bank time. We won't be at the company for the whole week, but I'm free on Sunday. Do you have time?"

"We have to film for TO DO, but I think, I can make it. Do you have time around 5 p.m.? We can go to the park or something and get ice cream!"

"Ice cream in the winter, in January?"

"Duh! Ice cream in the winter always hits different. It's a different taste, feeling, and vibe eating ice cream in winter."

"Well, I can now imagine that. Alright, let's eat ice cream on Sunday!"

"Cool! Until then, I'll pick you up by the dorm!"

"Alright, sleep well!"

"You too, and have fun promoting OMG!"

"I will!"

Soobin and I waved at each other and hung up simultaneously. I grabbed my plushie and screamed excitedly into it.

Again, I felt this strange feeling that I started to develop for him. Every time we make a plan for when we're going to hang out, I get extremely excited. Even though, we've been hanging out for a long time now, it always feels like we're hanging out for the first time.

The door got pushed open, and I startled myself. I looked around, seeing my members looking at me with a shocked face. Then they started to scream and run into my room.

"WE HEARD EVERYTHING! EVERY, LITTLE, DETAIL! AND, HE IS 100 PERCENT INTO YOU!" Danielle started to yell.

"You girls think so?"

"HELLO? HE IS ALWAYS ASKING FIRST IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH HIM! REMEMBER THE COFFEE DATE? AND THE DOG? PLEASE." Now, Hanni yelled out.

"언니 (older sis), I think he starts to develop feelings about you. Even a blind person can see that." Hyein said that and hugged me.

Hyein sat on my lap, and I put my arms around her, as we started to cuddle.

"I think, we all know that he likes her, but what about you? Do you like him?" Minji said this and sat down on the floor.

"I have this strange feeling every time I'm around him.."

"Explain the strange feeling." Haerin said, as the girls found a position to hear about my talkable diary.

"Every time we plan our hangout, it feels like the first time we hung out. It's probably our 100th time meeting privately, and I still have this weird feeling for the first time. My heart is suddenly lightning McQueen? My cheeks flush, my palms sweat, and my stomach hurts? What is wrong with me?"

The girls looked at each other with a grin on their faces, except for Hyein, who fell asleep in my arms.

"Your body responds to the stress of love by producing norepinephrine and adrenaline, the same hormones your body releases when you face danger or other crises. These hormones can cause a range of physical symptoms, like that flip-flopping feeling in your stomach. Long story short, you're in love, girl." Danielle gave the whole presentation.

The girls "awe" quietly synchronized when Danielle said that needed to be said. She literally said that it needed to be said, and I needed to hear it. I gaslighted myself, thinking it was just a normal feeling, but I knew, and I slowly started falling for him.

"This is so cute~ young love, a teenage love~" Minji sang out.

"Well, they aren't teenagers anymore, but it is indeed a young love." Hanni said.

"This is everything, oh god. I've never thought, I would experience seeing our Heesoo in love."

"Well, Heesoo was actually always in love."

"I got nothing to lose~"

"널 좋아한다고, oh whoa, oh whoa, oh woha~"

"Ra-ta-ta-ta 범주 (Beomju) 심장~

The girls started to sing quietly Ditto that made me chuckle, especially when they changed "울린" to my name. They were right, the real Heesoo is indeed also in love. What a coincidence.

| 1110 Words
sorry for not updating, but i really had a tough time with writer's block and exam stress. Buttttttt i finally have some ideas now!!! Thank u for liking this story 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾