𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

"Hey, Beomju-ah!"

I look up and saw the leader of Tomorrow X Together walking towards me.

"Oh, hi!" I answered him back as he sat down in front of me, putting his tray on the table.

"Why do you eat lunch alone?" He asked.

"Oh, that's because the girls are still at the studio. I was the first who recorded, and I became really hungry, so the girls told me to eat without waiting for them."

"Ah, I see. And, how does it feels to finally debut, recording your debut song and all?"

"It feels exciting, awesome and a little bit nervous."

"Heesoo-ah!"

"Heesoo~~~"

Hyein and Danielle came running toward us. They greeted our senior Soobin, then they sat down, putting their tray also on the table.

"Are you guys finished as well?" Soobin asked them.

"Yes, we are! The song is so beautiful and so refreshing and our voices fit so well. When the song is finished, you'll see!" Danielle said as she started to eat.

"I really can't wait!"

"Me too!" Hyein said.

"나도. (Me too) So, today it's the last recording, right?" Soobin asked.

"Yes! We recorded our ep in just a week, and today is our last day." Hyein answered.

"Ooh~ that's awesome! What did you record first?"

"We recorded Hurt first, then Attention, then Cookie, and now Hype boy," Danielle said.

"Okay, that's cool! I can't wait to listen to the ep. I think it'll be great!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Thank you!"

"Thank you, 선배님. (senior)"

"And a big tip for you and your members, have a great time on the stage. Don't be nervous or don't feel any regret's because you all deserved to be in NewJeans! I'm sure, all of you will go to attack the Kpop world and Kpop fans."

"Woah, that's such a nice speech of you.." Danielle mumbled.

"Of course, that's my job to look after my 'sister' group!"

"Soobin 오빠 (older bro), you are so kind-hearted, thank you for that. We won't disappoint you nor the Kpop fans!" Hyein said that made us laugh.

The four of us were talking about our debut and got a few tips and tricks from our senior Soobin who's been in the industry since 2019. He gave us many tips, ideas, and tricks for our debut and the future. He is a true leader, a born true leader who knows how to lead. That made me next to him very small, unknown, and a bit scared.

What if I won't become a true leader just like him?

What if the girls overthink about me being their 'perfect' leader to them?

Those kinds of thoughts were running through my mind these days, especially today, right now.

Though, I want to think positively those thoughts still run behind me like a headache.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" Danielle asked me twice.

"Yes, I'll catch you guys! I'll be right there, I just need time to think."

"Okay, but if there's anything you know your sisters are here for you." She said and hugged me.

As Danielle broke our hug she left, running towards the elevator to catch up with Hyein.

"Do you have something on your mind?" Soobin asked me as he was finishing his food.

"Not really, just a bit."

"Is it so bad that you won't join the girls for ice cream?"

"Well, it's not that bad it's just overthinking, and I don't want to ruin their mood."

"언니! (Older sis) which ice cream do you want, we will get it for you!" Hyein randomly said as she literally yelled out to the whole Hybe cafeteria.

"This girl...vanilla and mint chocolate!" I yelled back.

"Okay! We got it!" She yelled and left again.

Soobin just had to chuckle at our behavior.

"Wow, who was yelling there?" A familiar voice said as they walk up to us.

"Oh- 안녕하세요! (Hello)" I said, bowed to them slightly as Soobin did the same.

"안녕하세요~ was that Hyein-ah?"

The one and only Chaewon from Le sserafim joined us and sat down in front of me, holding an apple in her hand.

"Yep, that was our Hyein."

"She has a loud voice, I bet she sings loud too."

"She does!" I giggled as they both began to laugh.

"Hey, what's so funny? I wanna laugh too!"

As we all turned our heads around to the person, Chaewon scoot over to give them a seat. Chaewon was now sitting in front of Soobin while the leader of Enhypen was now sitting in front of me.

"Hyein-ah just literally yelled in here, asking which flavor ice cream Beomju-ah wants," Chaewon said while chuckling.

"Always the kids, huh?" Jungwon said with a chuckle as well.

"Us being the parents have a lot to do. Beomju-ah, you'll see how much you become a mother." Chaewon said to me.

"But being a leader is also very fun! It's challenging, yes, it can be hard and frustrating, yes, but at the end of the day, it's a job that you'll never wanna give up on. You are the boss, and your kids will listen to you just like dogs. Well, in your concept photos, I saw, bunnies. Anyway, do not worry about being a bad 'mom' or thinking it'll be the end of your life, indeed your life is about to start!" Jungwon said motivational to me.

What a cliche...

"He's right! It's all about becoming a family. You are the mother and a mother has a lot of responsibility than her kids. But the kids always help the mother out, so do not worry that much." Chaewon added.

"And, being a mom has many privileges and priorities. Imagine talking bossy with the stylist? Or letting you'll get more 'attention' from variety shows because of being a leader. Or they are only leader performances, leader group chats with other groups!" Soobin said the last.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you guys...I was a bit worried that maybe I as a leader was a completely bad idea. But hearing this now makes me feel better, and the courage is here."

"Of course! This way we are leaders, we are here to help each other and ourselves. Don't stress too much, and just go with the flow." Jungwon said.

"You know we have a hype leader group chat, we will add you as soon as you have debuted. We have a motto when we feeling not so confident about being a leader." Soobin talked.

"To handle yourself, use your head, to handle others, use your heart." Chaewon started

"A leader knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way," Jungwon said afterward.

"Give more than you take!" Soobin said the last.

"Be a hero to a kid! And to your own!" They all three said simultaneously.

That gave me shedding tears immediately.

Being a leader is cool!

"I think you are a special leader since Hybe never really used the oldest person as the leader." Chaewon said with a warm smile.

"Ou~ special leader님! I'll save you number like this, okay?" Jungwon said that made us laugh.

Leader — Vision, Direction, Support.

| 1211 Words
That was so cute of them ㅠㅠ <3