𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

My feelings for you, like the memories we share, have grown so big. Indeed, I started to develop feelings for him. At first, I didn't want to realize it, realize my feelings for someone, realizing that I'm actually falling for someone.

I've never experienced this kind of feeling, except this school crush I had. It was a school crush, though. And we all know how school crushes works.

School crushes are your motivations to go to school, to dress up nicely every morning, always taking the same route in the hallway to meet this specific person. And on breaks? To actually admire them while they're laughing with their friends.

This feeling is just a feeling that will end, sooner or later. You don't know the person, your crush, and that's how you eventually lose interest or 'falling out of love.' To fall in love, you either way have to become friends to lovers or enemies to lovers. Just like in those movies. Not exactly in those movies, but in some situations.

Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day, I just realized that I love this person too much. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.

And each day my love for him grows deeper, deeper than I never thought before. It's a feeling, stronger than I had with my high school crush. A feeling of happiness. This feeling is strange and hard to describe, but when you fall in love, you will know it inside.

Now, I feel the romance movies.

"Hello, Bunnies! Welcome back to another Light Jeans vlog. Currently, where at the music bank, promoting Ditto and OMG!" Hyein started to talk to the camera.

She walked up to me, filming me getting my makeup done by our makeup stylist.

"Here's our Heesoo 언니 (older sis), getting her make up done. She looks super cute!"

"Thank you so much, Hyein-ah!"

"Bunnies, did you know our Heesoo-ah is today's MC? wuhu!!"

"Yay, I'm today's MC! You'll see me on TV as an MC. I'm pretty scared, but don't worry, I know my lines." I said and showed my MC card.

"I'm sure, you will do well! FIGHTING!"

"Thank you, Hyein~ fighting!"

"So, can you tell Bunnies your outfit of the music bank day?"

"Yes, of course! So, we performed Ditto earlier today with school uniforms. Now, we're going to perform OMG, and this concept is typical y2k clothing. Baggy jeans, where OMG is written on it in different kind of fonts. A baby pink crop top shirt, with my name on it and a bunny on my back. And see? We have bunny hats!" I showed off my today's music bank outfit.

"The bunny hat suits us so well, it feels like I'm a real bunny!"

"You are a real bunny!" I answered Hyein the bunny.

She smiled and hop like bunny of to the other members. The stylist gave me a quick fixing spray on my face as I became a message on my phone.

After getting sprayed on the face, I quickly picked up my phone, read the message. I instantly began to grin like the Grinch.

"Ayo, who got you smiling like that?" Hanni asked with a laugh.

"Ooh~ is it her lover again? Her prince texting his princess. I love their so much story." Danielle said dreamy.

"It's like watching a romance anime. It kinda reminds me of Whispers of the heart. But without the struggles Shizuku and Seiji had." Haerin talked with a full mouth.