𖤐 𓈒࣪ ᭡ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ˖?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

I stood in front of the company, wearing decent clothes and a mask, so no one can recognize a member of Newjeans standing in front of their label, waiting for someone who they're going to hang out with, and the hangout is under the same company, and not a female.

No one has ever recognized me, ever since I debuted as an Idol. I only got recognized being with my members or with our manager, but alone? Never. And I hope it stays like this because I'm not trying to have this controversial shit going on that happens with a lot of idols.

Though, I know I wouldn't even care that I would have this 'problem' going over social media. I just know a lot of people, especially outside of Korea, would support this.

Wait, what am I even thinking?

I walked back and forth of our label, waiting for my senior to join. He was now 15 minutes late, and I was about to lose hope. He sent me a text, that he's going to be 5 minutes late due to something that came up randomly. Now he's 15 minutes late, and my patience has already left my body after 6 minutes.

"Ah~ Choi Soobin! The leader of Tomorrow By Together?"

"Yeah, him."

"You're going to meet him? Is that correct?"

"Yeah, we're going to hangout, or something..."

"Did you brother approved it?"

"Why should I get a approval of my brother?"

"Because Choi Soobin is in the same group as your brother, his colleague, and friend. Beomgyu would probably go insane if his sister would date his teammate?"

"I don't care, it's just a normal hangout as FRIENDS. No one is going to date around, mum."

"Oh, you guys became friends?"

"Yeah, we did."

"Is this going to be a 'friends to lovers' or fr-"

"Mother!"

Mum started to chuckle, pulling me into her arms. She carried my hair, started to talk about how she fell in love with my Dad. She's telling me the story about 100th time that I even know every detail what happened between them. It's kinda cute tho since they had this 'friends to enemies, then to friends and then to lovers' type relationship.

"I have always talk about how okay it is to fall in love with anyone you like, right? You know I approve everything and anyone who my daughter likes. Don't be afraid, you can open up to me."

"That's cute of you mum, but i'm not in love, okay? We're just friends, that simple. And I know mum, you're my best friend! I'll let you know once I fell in love, or something?"

Would probably never happen, L-M-A-O

I started to grin when I had yesterday's conversation between my mum and I in my head. I don't know it came randomly in my mind, but I have the sweetest mum ever.

"Beomju-ssi!"

I turned around, and saw Soobin standing behind, now in front of me. He was running here, 'cuz I could hear his breathing was faster.

He bowed a bit down, resting his hands on his knees as he was trying to catch his breath.

"I'm very sorry, I'm late because of my mum! She was talking, and talking, nonstop." He said, coming back up, and scratches his head with a chuckle.

His eyes got a bit tinier when he was pulling this gesture. I've never really noticed that his eyes are getting smaller when he's smiling, chuckling or laughing.