Acceptance

The blood was heavenly to Jisung. He could feel the blood trickling down his throat. He wanted more and more as he continued to drink from Minho. His right arm held Minho close to him while his left held Minhos neck while he drank making sure Minho wouldn't be able to escape his grip.

His vision blurred as the sense of blood took over. He felt Minhos body begin to weaken and felt as Minho gripped hold of him to keep himself standing but in that moment Jisung didn't care. He just wanted blood, as much as he could get.
He didn't even hear when the door to the room opened.
"SHIT. Jisung what are you doing, let him go" Changbin stood in the doorway.
Jisung could barely hear him. He was too focused on blood. He continued draining Minho of all the blood he could. It took 4 or 5 tries but Changbins voice finally made it through to Jisung.
"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD LET THE DAMN MAN GO" Changbin yelled and saw Jisung retract his fangs to his happiness and sighed greatfully.

Jisung opened his eyes regaining control of his own mind to see Minhos had his eyes closed and fell into Jisung's arms. Jisung held onto Minho and lowered him down to the floor and held him.
"No no no. What did I do?" Jisung looked at Minhos unmoving body. He tapped Minho cheek to try and get him to wake but he didn't. "Please please wake up Minho please".
Jisung tried to cry but his tears had dried out. He cradled Minhos body, moving his hair away from his eyes and leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"Aww come back I liked it" Minhos eyes fluttered open as he gave a pout.
"Minho your okay" Jisung exclaimed happily squeezing him in a hug.
"Hey hey can't breathe" Minho choked out.
"Sorry" Jisung's smiled widened. The colour had returned to his face "wait, were you awake this whole time?".
"Maybe" Minho retracted his lips in a guilty way.
"You made me freak out. I thought you were dead" Jisung smacked his boyfriend in the shoulder and let go of him from his arms. Minho fell onto the floor with a thud.

"Ouch" Minho groaned.
"That's what you get for being an ass" Jisung stood up and looked over at Changbin.

"Thank you for stopping me" Jisung ran and gave Changbin a big hug.
"I didn't do anything. I merely spoke. It was you that stopped on your own" Changbin patted Jisung proudly on the back.
"Please just leave me on the cold hard floor" Minho groaned from behind them.
Changbin and Jisung both looked at each other.
"Well then stand up" they both said at the same time and high fived each other.
"Yep definitely brothers" Minho stood up and slowly walked over to them.

Jisung gave him a quick peck on the cheek and put Minhos arm around his shoulder to help him walk. They followed Changbin upstairs.
"Is everyone okay?" Jisung asked.
"We had the situation under control when I rushed down here to find you two" Changbin said and they all walked to the main hallway they were before. They entered the doorway barely missing a flying man who crashed into the wall beside them.

"AND THATS WHAT YOU GET. No one pulls Felix's hair but me" Hyunjin yelled with his fists in the air at the passed out man.

Jisung looked around to see the guards passed out. He also looked to see his mother lying on the ground next to Seungmin. Blood smeared her face and her neck cracked at an inhumane angle. Her eyes a glass white.
"Your all okay" Jeongin yelled running over and jumping on Jisung. Both him and Minho nearly fell over and Jeongin was peeled off Jisung by Chan who put him down.
"I'm so glad" Felix chirped up smiling at Minho and Jisung.
"I need to sit down" Minho said as everyone gathered round them. Seungmin grabbed a random chair and made sure it hit one of the guards in the head before setting it down for Minho to sit on.
Chan then proceeded to tell Minho what an idiot he was to go and fight a hybrid by himself and began to chew him out. Jisung let out a chuckle at Minhos surprised and guilty look.

Suddenly he felt something wrapped around his leg and looked down to see his dad bruised and bloodied.
"You really think you have won Jisung. I will make your life a living hell until I die and will make your life as miserable as-" his dad didn't have chance to finish as Changbin kicked him in the face.
Their dad flipped backwards and stopped cold, his eyes closed and didn't move.
"You will not touch my brothers ever again" Changbin spat at him.
"He's hot and cool" Felix nodded in approval. The ones near him turned to him but he avoided their glances pretending he didn't say anything.

"What do we do now?" Hyunjin asked no one in particular "I mean our cave has been destroyed, where will we go".
Hyunjin asked a good question that silenced the pack.
"Are they dumb?" Seungmin said to Changbin and Jisung.
"Hmm mostly" Jisung answered.
"Heeyy" he received an offended gesture from the entire pack including Chan.
"Our parents are gone. This house is now legally ours" Changbin said.
The pack looked at each other then back at Changbin.
"God do I need to spell it out. You guys can stay here if you want" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"We can" Felix's eyes widened as he looked at the grand room. Ignoring all the dead bodies of course.
"Yeah it's not gonna be any fun just us here and the place is massive. I'm pretty sure I've never been in half the rooms" Changbin said.
"Can we Chan?" Jeongin looked at the pack leader waiting for his response.
Chan looked around to see everyone in his pack was looking excitedly waiting for his response.
"As long as Changbin, Seungmin and Jisung are okay with it I'm sure we can stay" Chan stated.
"YYAAAYYY" Felix and Jeongin yelled and grabbed each others hands spinning in a circle.
"Careful or your gonna break something in this room" Chan said stopping the two.
"Yeah and that's saying something considering there's basically nothing that isn't broken in this room" Hyunjin crossed his arms.