Chapter One

I was awoken by my alarm. The sound made me want to throw my phone across my room, but that'd never happen.

I gradually got out of bed after I stared at the ceiling without blinking, just praying that the first year of Witherson college will be how I imagined it. Still remaining best friends with Adeline, Hazel and Lillie, getting good grades and to stay out of trouble. I will..I know I will.

I basically crawled out of bed to my dressing table, where I had neatly placed the makeup I will be using today the night before, just to save time.

Luckily for me, it was my 18th birthday two days ago, and my mom and dad spoiled me rotten. I threw away all my makeup as it was replaced by MAC and Nars. I do love them.

I applied a thin layer of MAC foundation and just went over my eyebrows with a MAC powder and brush- my eyebrows were naturally shaped abnormally well and I would usually get compliments, I just hoped people wouldn't think they're too big or 'bushy'

I put on two layers or mascara followed by a nude lipstick. I quickly straightened my extremely long brown hair and sprayed my Victoria Secrets spray and ran to my wardrobe.

I wore my skin tight, warn out grey jeans with a black belt and a thin, black turtle neck jumper along with my ankles booted beige timberlands.

"Oh shit!" I whispered. The time was already 8:45am and class started at 9am. "Kendall" my mom yelled "breakfast is ready love".
"Comingg" I shouted.

I almost flew down the stairs and landing with a Big Bang. "Jesus Kendall, the stairs are there to use, not to jump 20 of them and to use only 3 of them" she laughed.

"Nice to see you too" I said with a smirk.

"Oooo, she's a feisty one isn't she" said dad, he didn't even take his eye off his newspaper. He looked at his watch and gasped
"Kendall! You'll be late" he winced.

Mom brought me pancakes accompanied by chocolate syrup. "Mom! I can't eat this in time" I said in utter disbelief.
"just take one in a napkin and set off. So I did.

"Byee" I said as I opened the door. I took out my car keys and unlocked my black Audi TT and got inside the drivers seat.

I plugged my new Iphone 6 into the aux cord and blasted out Chris brown (I adore chris brown) just as I was about to start the engine and make my way to school my phone buzzed.
'Safety first Kendall, seat belt please' from mom.

She was looking at me from the kitchen window, she looked sad. Probably because I'm no longer her little girl no more, and she's nervous for my first day at school, that makes two of us.

I strapped myself in and blew a kiss to her from the kitchen window. My dad stepped outside with his coffee in his hand.
"turn that music down Kendall" he yelled and then laughed, shaking his head.
"okay" I shouted. But I didn't. And with that I was off.

School was only five minutes away max by car so I was a bit early. I saw Hazel and Lillie sat on a bench outside, it was a hot day today, I was almost blinded by the ball of fire up above us.

"Guys!" I yelled
"Omg, Kendall" screamed Lillie, i ran to both Lillie and Hazel and gave them big hugs.

We all sat down on the black oak bench and reminisced about high school. "Wow, I really do miss it" laughed Hazel
"I never thought I'd be saying that." She added.

"It was good fun. We were the oldest now, we're the youngest, again." Said Lillie.
"All that matters is we've got each other" I said cheesely to both of them. I did a head count.
"We're missing one" I laughed.
"Don't worry, here she comes" said Lillie.