Chapter six

I was awoken by my alarm. It was only a Tuesday, and school began in an hour.

Luckily, my head wasn't aching, but Adeline complained about her having a migraine, but I think she was over exaggerating.

We both crawled out of my bed and headed toward towards my on-suite bathroom.

We both brushed our teeth and looked at the mirror. We both began to laugh as we reminisced about last night.

"I can't believe you went though friends you little whore" she said jokingly as she applied her foundation.

"Shut up sket, you were all over that blonde boy" I laughed. She slightly nudged me and smiled.

I explained to her about the whole Harry incident were I walked out on him and then he saw me kissing Noah.

"Omg, if I were you I would of had sex with him. Are you mad Kendall Lancaster!" She laughed.
"I'm just not ready I guess" I explained to her as I put my concealer on under my big bagged eyes due to lack of sleep last night.

"Hey, I heard so many girls are after him, but he turns them all down" she said. My eyes widened, I thought Harry would be the type who goes onto any girl.

"Really?" I asked, sounding shocked.
She nodded her head in response.

I bit my lip and felt a rush of guilt run through me.

I put on two layers of mascara and applied my Twig MAC lipstick.

It was another sunny day, so I wore my black denim shorts with my black belt, a thin light grey turtle necked jumper that came just above my belly button.

I finished the look off with my white converse and frilly dark blue socks. I put my Michael Kors watch on and put my dark brown Michael Kors bag over my shoulders and managed to fit my folders in.

It only look Adeline and I half an hour to get ready. Adeline wore the same denim shorts as me with a plain white crop top with very thin straps.

We walked down the stairs and said morning to my folks and said we'd get breakfast at Starbucks.

We entered my car and put the music on. "My hairs such a mess for god sake" wined Adeline.
"let's just put it on high pony tails, mines quite messy too" I replied.

We both put our hair in high messy pony tails and placed our glasses over our eyes and set off.

We stopped at Starbucks car park and walked out. We had all eyes on us as we walked in. We both felt a bit intimidated and looked down.

We ordered a Coffee Late along with a chocolate muffin. We paid and walked back to my car. We didn't eat in the car, we waited until we got to school grounds.

We had twenty minutes before lesson started. We sat on the bench and devoured our muffins in minutes. I took a sip of my coffee, but it was to hot to drink at the moment.

We both went on our phones and looked through Facebook. Both of our eyes widened and then we looked at each other. We both had 100+ requests off people we didn't even know,

"Let's just accept them all" Adeline said. I bit my lip.
"We can't, can we" I asked.
"Oh come on" she laughed. We accepted all the friend requests and began to laugh.

*School bell goes off* indicating it's time to head to our first lesson.

Adeline and I hugged each other and went our separate ways.

I took my map out once again, placed my sun glasses on top of my head and held my coffee in my other hand.

I began to walk and look for Business Studies. I was still looking at the map, not looking where I was going and bumped into someone. Luckily my coffee didn't spill on them. I looked up and saw Harry stood inches away from me.