Chapter two

There were all sorts of different fitness machines.

I for one was not a fan of all the arm workouts, but Harry, Noah, Romeo and Vincent all disagreed.

They all ran to the workout area, and they all began to lift weights. They were almost in competition with each other. They all wanted the heaviest weight and tried to lift it up without it falling.

It was entertaining to watch them all struggle, sweat puddles and see their faces turning a soft shade of red, but not Harry.

His masculine body and arms almost shone through his skin tight, short sleeved white top. His dark green shorts fitted his toned buttox perfectly.

It's not only boys that look for nice bums, us girls do it to...

His calfs were nearly the same size as me. You could just see his six pack through his top. I was attracted to him.

I couldn't help but stare at him whilst he was lifting the weights like it weighed nothing. He even showed off in front of his friends and lifted a 50kg with one hand.

He didn't even break a sweat. I was impressed, if I say so myself.

I waited impatiently to go on the treadmill, Samantha was speed walking and breathing rather heavily and started to sweat. Her ginger hair flat to her face looked wet, but it wasn't.

She slowly stepped off the treadmill and gave me a small smile and grabbed ahold of my arm "beauty is pain"
I nodded and smiled back.
"Jesus, look at these sweat patches" she said to herself.

I stepped on to the treadmill and put the safety clip on the top of my shorts. I tested it out before I proceeded to run.

I tugged at the string and the treadmill automatically stopped moving.

"You won't need that" said a voice behind me. I put the stray stands of my hair behind my ear and turned around.

It was Harry. He stood there with his arms folded and he smiled whilst biting on his bottom lip.

I looked at him a frowned, friendly. I just wanted him to say it again.

"I said" he laughed "I said you won't need that to protect you" he glided a hand through his jungle of curls and stepped closer.

"Safety is key" I replied back seconds later. He took another step towards me and looked down to his feet. Once he looked up he laughed as he saw me in a trance staring at this gorgeous boys face.

"That is true.." he laughed "..But I've got you" he continued. My heart began to flutter and my cheeks began to blush at his remark.

Before I could say another word, he jumped onto the treadmill and held me from behind. His hands gripping on my tiny waist, his stomach coming into contact with my back. And quite frankly, my long hair almost entering his mouth.

"Start babe" he whispered.
"I would, but..but you're there" I laughed. He took hold of my hand and took it towards the start button.

The treadmill began to move and we both laughed as we tried to make our feet move in sync.

"Couples workout" he said, raising his voice as the spacious gyms volume began to rise.
"Really, I-I'll only be ten minutes max then you can go on" I said in a serious tone.
"Ok" he stepped off and put his hands in the air as if to surrender.

I smiled and turned around.

I began to run and raised the speed up, by now I was on fourteen for speed. my hair swaying from side to side, my feet going numb after 6 minutes and 45 seconds of running. I breathed hard.