Chapter eleven

It was ten minutes in English and myself and Noah were silent, until I spoke to start a conversation.

"That bear helped me get to sleep in minutes" I laughed, resting my head in my hands and looking into Noah's big brown eyes.

He wore a thin white jumper, with burgundy red sleeves, he had his skinny black jeans and belt on with light brown brogues.

"I knew it would help, girls usually like big bears" he said with a big smile.
"I tried hiding it from my mom but it was so hard to hide" I laughed.
"It wouldn't fit under my bed or in the wardrobe, so I gave in and told her you visited" I continued.

He laughed and looked at me. He bit his lip and began to talk.
"You can over to mine today if you want? My moms making enchiladas, we can just watch a movie or something, if you want."

I knew Harry would get pissed off if I went to Noah's house, but we're only friends, that's what friends do. Go to each others houses.

I liked Noah, a lot. But only as friends. I liked Harry, actually no. I had a crush on Harry.

"Yeah sure, sounds great" I smiled looking deep into his eyes. His eyes widened and he inhaled making his chest rise and fall.
"Really? I mean, yeah, cool. I'll take you after school."
"Are you rapping Noah?" I laughed.
"Oh shut up Kendall Lancasterrrr"

It was the end of class and the bell went off. I put my folder back into my bag and then picked it up. The class was empty, the only people left was me, Noah and our cute, old teacher; Mrs Iverson.

Noah rushed to the door and opened it for me.
"Ladies first" he smiled. As I was about to walk out the class our teacher spoke softly.
"He's a keeper Kendall. You don't get many boys his age doing such acts of kindness" she smiled,

I was just about to explain that me and Noah were not in a committed relationship when Noah spoke instead.
"It's small things like that, that get noticed" he winked at the teacher and she blushed and laughed.

"Go on, get on out of here you two" she said laughing. We walked out the class and I softly whispered "thankyou" for him holding the door for me.

He smiled and we walked down the corridor, but no sign of Harry anywhere. I asked Noah if he wanted to sit with me and Adeline at the bench today, he said yes and then hugged me for the offer.

We got to the bench where I saw Adeline, but she wasn't alone. She was sat with Harry. What was he doing there?

Me and Noah sat down and interrupted their conversation as I said hi to Adeline.

"Hey" she said. I looked at Harry and smiled at him he gave a small smile and looked at Noah and then Adeline and shifted closer to her.

He then put a hand down on her lap and began to rub her knees and working upto her thighs.

Why was he doing that? What have I done? Why is he going for my best friend?

Noah saw what Harry was doing and put an arm around my waist and held me close. He whispered in my ear.
"Ignore him, he's not worth an argument. Okay?" He said sympathetically with a sad look in his eyes.

I nodded my head and rested my head on his soft shoulders. He kissed the top of my head and I looked at Harry. He had an angry look in his eyes. He looked like he was about to explode with rage.

Harry's hand was still on Adeline lap but she didn't even move it away or say something. That pissed me off.

"Do you want to come over to mine tonight Ken?" Adeline asked.
"Err, another time, I'm going to someone house tonight" I said bluntly.