Chapter twenty two

_Harrys point of view_

I woke up to Kendalls thin arms wrapped around my stomach from behind, our fingers still intertwined as we slept through the night peacefully. There was no better feeling than waking up to her in the morning, it was incomparable and priceless.

I turned my body so I was facing her. I smiled instantly and laid my head on the pillow gazing upon her godly crafted face. As soon as I set eyes on her parted mouth, breathing faintly, her brown hair stuck to her scalp and my long shirt coming up to her thighs, her smooth legs crossing over me, I knew she was the one for me. I just couldn't believe she was mine. And I thought to myself, how did I get so lucky?

I slowly lifted myself off the bed and sat on the edge, her tiny hands still in mine. I kissed them and then gently placed them by her side. She frowned with her eyes still shut and then turned her body. I tucked her in and kissed her head, I tiptoed out the door and took one more glimpse at her and then walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I decided I wanted to do something special for her. I got out the pancake mix, blueberries and golden syrup and attempted to do a breakfast in bed for her. The pancakes were doing rather well as they cooked, I placed the plate on the tray along with the sides and then sprinted to the toilet for my morning urinating session.

_Kendalls point of view_

I sat up on Harry's king sized bed and rested my head on the head boards. I had such a good night sleep, but what made it better was that Harry was by my side. His cute snores helped me fall to sleep instantly.

I gazed upon his body as he held on to my arms tighter, his exotic tattoos bouncing off of his tanned skin, they were so masculine and big. His hair curlier than usual, which made him look ten times as cute and his sore bruised fists on top of my hands. I rubbed circles on his bruises covered in dry blood, my heart ached for him.

I knew that he was the one for me. I just can't believe he was mine. And then I thought to myself, How did I get so lucky?

I took off Harry's small top that fitted like a dress on me and put on my bra and my jacket, not bothering to wear a top. I struggled two long minutes to put on my jeans but soon managed to zip them up. I walked to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I couldn't be bothered to make an effort, I simply brought my thick hair in front of my shoulders and then walked out his bedroom.

As I reached the first floor, I was accompanied by the smell of burning, I paced my strides to the kitchen to see no one there except a pan withholding black pancakes with smoke escalating upwards.

I laughed to myself as I knew Harry tried to make breakfast for us both. I took the pan off the stove and placed it in the sink. I heard Harry running towards the kitchen, his eyes wide looking at mine and his crooked smile appearing.

"I knew I should of held it in" he laughed, walking towards me. He stood behind me and kissed my neck, I dropped the handle of the pan and threw my head back and smiled. His soft lips kissing my neck and jawline slowly.

"You just had to go to toilet" I teased, punching him in the arm which probably felt like a slight breeze. He shoved me slightly and we both began to laugh.

"Believe it or not, they were cooking perfectly, how was I supposed to know they'd burn if I left them for a few more minutes?" He laughed. I picked up the pancake mix and read the pack.

"Maybe if you read the instructions" I said to annoy him, pointing at the time limit. He took the pack out of my hand and placed it on the side, he held my hands and brought them up to our chests and then gazed into my eyes.

"You know me, I'm not the reading type" he winked. I shut my eyes and shook my head from side to side, tutting sarcastically. I heard him laugh slightly.
"Shame on you" I said as I reopened my eyes.
"Just shut up and kiss me" he laughed as he held on to my face.