Chapter three

English flew by.

Myself and Noah shared a good bond within an hour. It wasn't awkward, it was nice. normal.

He was different from other boys.

He dressed differently. He would wear nice ironed white shirts and stylish blazers with over polished shoes and would have a brief case instead of a back pack or a shoulder bag.

His cute blonde hair would fall perfectly. His hair looked identical to Harry's, but I think Harry's was a tiny bit curlier and unless you had some sort of sight problem, Harry had chocolate brown hair.

Noah's big brown eyes were so mysterious. you could stare at them for hours and not get bored. I envied his eyes and admired his unique personality.

He was so knowledgeable, sophisticated, intelligent and intellectual, I could go on.

He wasn't like Harry, Romeo or Vincent. I'm surprised he was even friends with them, but from what he told me, they all became friends when they were around the age of 5.

Class was almost over and we both continued our conversation as we were packing away our desk after we finished writing our anecdote(s)

"Where are your tattoos then?" I questioned, even though I already knew the answer.
"Oh" he said in a serious tone, dropping his note book on the floor. I looked at him apologetically, but didn't quite understand what I said/did wrong.

"I'm joking" he laughed. I punched his arm which probably felt like a gush of wind just breezing his arm.

"I have tattoos on my stomach, arms and back" he said. I didn't expect him to have any, but then again, I didn't really know the boy.

He began to smile as I stood motionless as I was trying to imagine this cute, innocent boy covered in permanent ink. I scrunched my eyebrows and smiled back at him.

He stepped closer to me and bent down towards my small ears. "you don't need to imagine" he whispered in a soft voice. His warm breathe sent shivers down my spine as it spread across my body like wild fire.

He gently grabbed my hand and took me to the corner. I laughed as I was trying to figure out what he was doing.

"Noah I do.." he cut me off as he took his blazer off and unbuttoned his shirt. But I was right, he didn't have any tattoos, but his body was phenomenal. His ripped stomach made me lips part. His 6 pack almost coming alive, I'm surprised it wasn't a 10 pack.

I didn't even say anything. I was just looking at his toned stomach.

"Yeahhh" he laughed. "No tattoos for me, I'm not a fan if I'm honest. I think people who pay money to a company that penetrate your skin and are oblivious to the outcome when they get older need to be more educated, but oblivion is inevitable and it's their choice." he added

"I love it when you talk like that" I laughed. He bit his lip before rebuttoning his shirt. He stepped back to let me walk back to our desk.

"Did you get a good sight" he teased. Yes, yes I did you fine young man.
"You could say that" I laughed. He began to laugh too.
"Only showed you because I wanted to show you my improvements" he said proudly.
"You should be proud, not bad Noah, not bad" I replied.

The bell went off.

I crouched down to pick up my bag, I placed it on my shoulder and turned around to a smiling Noah with my folders in his arms. I laughed at his actions.

"You seem so overwhelmed with excitement carrying my folders" I said hysterically.
"Heyyy" he laughed, he pushed me lightly making me stumble because I'm fragile as can be. "I like helping" he said shortly afterwards.