Chapter twelve

Noah nor Harry were in my class - Media Studies. I was still trembling after crying endlessly in the cubicle alone. I don't know why I was crying. I was so confused but hurt. I didn't know what was going on with me.

I had countless amounts of people come up to me and ask if I was okay and if I needed anything. I was thankful to everyone's gratitude and support towards me, but right now, I just wanted to be held tightly and at home.

The school day ended, I walked out the class room with my sore red eyes and pale skin and headed towards the car park.

I saw Noah standing besides my car. He had one leg resting on my wheel, and his hands in his jeans pockets looking at the school building(s)

I slowly walked towards him and remembered that I was invited to his house for dinner. When he saw me, he instantly ran to me and hugged me so tight that I thought my rib cage would shatter. But I felt so safe in his arms, so I didn't mind.

We didn't bother going inside my car just yet. He was just holding me and stroking my hair as I began to cry. I don't know why I was crying, I just was.

I sunk my head into his chest but then I felt a tight grip around my wrist and was pulled away from Noah. It was Harry. He pushed me against the wall and told me to stay there.

"Let go of me Harry!" I yelled. He pinned me against the wall and looked deep into my eyes.
"Stay there Ken, or I swear to god..."

Noah ran towards me and pushed Harry away.
"What the hell are you doing holding her against her will" Noah yelled.
"Don't fucking touch me" Harry shouted.

He punched Noah in the face. Noah instantly fell as he didn't know Harry was going to attack so violently. I screamed and ran over to them both.

Harry climbed on top of Noah and began to punch him repeatedly, however Noah was punching back in defensive.

"Get off him Harry!" I screamed. I tried to push Harry away by grabbing his shirt and moving him off Noah. But he wouldn't move. I grabbed him by the shoulders and stood him up.

"Get off me Ken!" He yelled as I kept on pushing him away from my car and Noah.
"No! Are you mad? What are you doing Harry?" I cried but screaming at the same time.

"Don't fucking call me mad" he yelled in my face. My heart smacked wildly against my rib cage, I've never been so frightened by someone in my life. I began to cry more whilst I held Harry to the wall.

"Let go of me" he shouted angrily to me.
"No!" I cried trying to use all the strength I had to pin back a 6ft tall boy who was extremely strong and masculine.

He pushed me with all his force. I fell to the ground harshly on my back. I found it hard to breathe, the pain all flooded into my system.

I tried to sit up and get as far away from Harry as possible and run to Noah. I looked at Harry, mortifiedly. He began to shake and his lips parted and his eyes widened.
"Shit! Ken, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he said in a worried tone.

He came close to me but I shifted myself backwards and cried.
"Help! Help! Someone, please" I screamed. I don't know why I shouted for help. I was just so terrified.

"What, Kendall, no" Harry said as he came closer to me. I tried to shuffle back at every step he took towards me, but I couldn't. My back wouldn't let me move or stand up. Harry threw his bag on the floor and crouched down next to me, he held me closely and wrapped his trembling arm around my head gently and began to stroke me hair.
"I-I'm sorry" he whispered. I tried to get out of his arms, but I couldn't.

I let out a scream of agony as the pain in my back got worse by the second. Harry quickly stood up and reached his hand out to take, I tried to stand up, but failed, he stepped closer to me until
Noah ran towards me, he punched Harry in the jaw, he fell to the ground. Noah lifted me up.
"You touch her again with your filthy hands and I will kill you" He said fierce-fully to Harry.