Chapter thirteen

I was awoken by the sound of the front door shutting, I imagined it was Noah's mom.
I tapped Noah on the arm, but he didn't wake up or respond. I flicked his cheek with my fingers and his eyes opened. He smiled when he saw me.

"Your mom, she's here" I laughed nervously. Noah ran out the bed and went to the window and looked out, I climbed out of bed and stood behind him. I kissed his shoulders and wrapped my arms around his chest. I stood on my tiptoes and rested my head on his shoulders.

"Yeah she's home, her cars there" he said softly. He turned around and put his lips on top of mine. He held my waist and pulled it forward towards his body. He parted our lips and hugged me tightly instead.

"You feeling better now" he said as he was softly rubbing my back.
"Yeah, it's fine now, thankyou" I whispered.

Noah yawned and stretched his arms upwards.
"Come on, get changed and I'll introduce you to my mother" he said as he winked. Luckily, I had my white skirt and black tights in my bag from the school day before.

I slipped them both on along with my bra and white top. I put on my leather jacket and heels, and brushed my hair.
Noah got dressed in the spare room, he came back into his room with a black shirt and black tie, skinny grey trousers with straps and black brogues. He looked handsome and cute at the same time with his messy blonde curls.

He looked at me from the mirror I was looking in and smiled.
"How can you look so good with no makeup?" He said whilst shaking his head and stepping behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled and looked down. He rested his head on my shoulders and began to kiss my neck, my lips parted and I let out a small moan.

He turned me around and crashed his lips onto mine. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pinned me to the wall. We began to kiss harder, more violently, knocking a photo frame off his wall. His cold hands manoeuvring around my back and torso.

I pulled away and bit my lip.
"I think it's time I meet your mother" I whispered whilst smiling. He smiled back and bit his bottom lip.
"Let's"

He intertwined our fingers and walked down the stairs with me. We got to the bottom floor were I saw his mother making the enchiladas with a glass of red wine in her hand and the radio on.

She smiled when she saw Noah.
"Hello love" she said. She had long caramel hair, she had it in big waves. She had beautiful skin and large brown eyes. Tall and had an hour glass figure. She was stunning.

She was startled when she saw me emerge behind Noah. But she smiled and I returned one.
"Is this a friend Noah, darling?" She asked as she winked at me.
"Yeah, she's a frien.."
"Girlfriend" I cut him off.

Noah's eyes widened, he had a big smile on his face and pulled me into a hug and kissed me repeatedly on the lips whilst his mum turned her back to turn the radio off. He stepped back and held my hand tight as she faced us again.

"Girlfriend you say? Well I hope you'll be staying for dinner" she said sweetly.
"If that's not too much of a problem, I'd love to stay for dinner" I answered.
"It'll be my pleasure, I'm Cassandra, how rude of me not to introduce myself" she shaked my hand.

"Sorry, I didn't get your name" she asked.
"Kendall, it's Kendall Lancaster" Noah answering for me.
"What a lovely name. Dinner will be ready in ten so not too long, Noah take Kendall to the garden until it's ready"

Noah nodded his head and grabbed my hand and walked me to the garden. We laid on the grass and put our hands over our eyes to block out the blinding sun.

We laid there in silence until he finally spoke.
"I still can't believe Harry" he whispered. I sat up a little and put my arms around his chest and rested my head on him.
"Yeah, me too." I said quietly.
"I mean it was a dick move to attack me, but you. He hurt you." he said in a shocked voice.