Chapter seven

Harry and I managed to sneak back into class without getting caught. He carried me over his shoulders, one hand one my left thigh and one hand on my bum.

He had his adorable smile on and I was laughing as he was carrying me.

We entered the classroom and everyone glared and whispered as I was still being carried by him.

He gently placed me down on the chair and put both of his hands on his hips and exhaled.

"Tired much" I laughed. He looked at me with his bold eyes and began smile with his teeth showing.

"Shut up" he laughed.

The bell went off and I put my bag over my shoulders, placed my sunglasses over my eyes, retightened the hair elastic in my hair and went to pick up my laptop.

"I've got it" he smiled. He rushed over to my side of the desk and picked up my laptop and leaded me out the door.
"Thankyou" I said softly.

He opened the door for me and shut it as he entered out. We began to walk down the corridor. Side by side, inches away from each other.

"Harry!" A boy shouted from behind. It was Vincent, Romeo and Noah all stood in a line. Harry put his arm up and slightly waved.

"Where you going?" asked Romeo. Harry looked at me, put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm staying with Ken" he shouted to them. I looked at him, shocked. But I smiled and felt my heart beat fast. He would rather be with me than his friends.

Romeo and Vincent nodded their heads and said goodbye to both of us. But Noah didn't move. He just stood there looking at me. He looked down when he saw me staring back at him.

"Wait" he shouted to both of us, well to me. We both turned around to Noah running towards us. He had one hand in his skinny black jeans and the other holding his brief case.

His luscious blonde hair bouncing as he ran. Harry tightened his grip around my waist and then clenched his jaw. He raised his eyebrows and then dropped them, implying to Noah what he wanted.

"Can I stay with you guys?" Noah asked politely to me, not even looking at Harry.
"Yeah sure, I was just heading to the cafe with Harry" I smiled.
"Yeah, I'll come I need a water bottle anyways" he said.

Harry was looking the other way, his nostrils flaring, his jaw and his fist clenching and his eyebrows making him look angry.

"Thanks Harry, I'll put my laptop back in my bag now" I said walking to him.
He didn't hear me.
"Harry?" I asked coming closer. He was just gazing down the corridor, oblivious to everything.

I tapped his shoulder and he flinched slightly.
"Hmm?" He said.
"My laptop, I'll hold it now" I smiled.

He handed me it back and I placed it inside my bag.

Harry was on my left and Noah on my right. Me and Noah began to talk about the party tonight and saying that we won't get drunk this time.

"Dress or skirt and bralette? Noah" I asked him and we both laughed.
"Dress, definitely dress" he replied as he bit his lip.

Suddenly, Harry wanted to finally become apart of our conversation.
"Well she's wearing a skirt and top" he said with an annoyed tone in his voice. "We agreed" he added moments later.

Noah looked at Harry then at me. He put his hand on his forehead, blocking the sun from his eyes.
"What you going to wear then?" He asked.

I paused. "errr" I didn't want to disagree with Harry and not wear my skirt and bralette, but I'd much rather wear a dress.