1

"mama where we are going ?"
A 6 y/o. Jimin asked his mother.

"Dear we are going restaurant"
The mother said smiling at his son.

"Wow mama we will eat ice cream too!!?" An 8 y/o hoseok asked.

"Yes baby we will".
His mother said patting both son's head.

Reaching there destination all got out of car and were Heading towards restaurant.

"Jimin baby hold mama's hand and hoseok baby hold my hand" their father said and started crossing road.

But they didn't know that a truck with drunk driver was heading towards them coz truck's lights were not working and it was night.

When a man screamd " hey move the truck is coming !!!!"
Both mrs.jung and mr. Jung's eyes widened. The man who shouted came running and mr. And Mrs. Jung's were running but the truck was imbalance and was really fast. That was out of control from driver.

The man screamed and Mrs. And mr.jung pushed kids towards man and were going other side so that truck doesn't hit them but the truck man was drunk too much that his truck was imbalance and......

In a blink of eye everything went black.

Both kids came running towards their parents crying.

"Mamma mama what happened!!! hyung see mama is not talking..!!"

Jimin said crying while holdin his mother face with little hands trying to open mother's eyes.

Hoseok was holding his father's hands
And was crying. bloods were oozing out from his head and leg.

Peopl were screaming but the two brothers just sat on the corner of the road hoseok holding Jimin in his chest
Both can't see their parents laying there life less in blood.hoseok caressing jimin's back who was sobbing.

The man from earlier was searching for them but couldn't bcz crowd was big. And he was going in wrong direction in search for two kids.
hoseok and Jimin stood up and started walking towards nearby park.
Hoseok sat Jimin on bench and hugged him in chest and he removed his jacket to cover themselves from night cold. The season was not cold but not hot too it was like in noon it was hot in night or in midnight it was started getting cold.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The question is that How both will survive without parents and without a shelter.And ofcss without food.
Hoseok will have to face lots of struggles for both of them to survive.

*****************
^^
Any thoughts!?

I will be writing when I will get time
Since it's exam time, I'm really buzy so I'm just giving it so that i can get Ideas from you all.

Love you 💞 (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)