11

------------------------

It has been 2 weeks since both are now going to school. Hoseok often get bullied by that certain boys.but he spents his time with yoongi The savage king .
yoongi tought him many thing how to deal with these types of thing.
So he deals with them and he had complained about them to his English tr. Who had taken action and the boys are now suspended.

And with Jimin, he is really savage. No one can bully him. Heck no one can even talk with him with disrespect.bcz his friends always surrounded him like bodyguards.and he himself can fight with anyone. He had learned Karate.

He would have broke those boys bones if he knew about them. But hoseok never told him.he don't want him to be worried for the things he can deal alone.

Things with hoseok would have been same like jimin if he told them about him being bullied by boys. But he don't want to creat scenes and he is not scared. And he will have to be independent right? That's what yoongles tought him... never let anyone to down your image, fight for yourself, and besides that he has his Angel who always comes to protect him.

________

So now hoseok and Jimin were in their last class.
Today yoongi came early to fetch them it was better than to stay at home lonely doing nothing and getting bored.

He was waiting outside walking back and forth.
a girl came patting his shoulder.
He turned and a smile crept on his face, hugging the figure standing in front of him.

"Hi my sweetheart....how is my kitten doing..?"

He asked in the most flirtiest tone.

"I'm doing fine yoon..what are you doing here..?"

"I'm here to get my kids"

He said smiling making pout to kiss the girl closing his eyes.
The girl chuckled shaking her head and pecked his lips.
Opening his eyes he again made a pout "that was not enough baby"

The girl again chuckled and pecked again. She was about pull out but he put his hand behind her nape pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

The girl melted and sighed. the plump lips are her weakness. She really can't get enough of his lip's sweet taste.

They were enjoying their moment and there came happy go lucky hoseok yelling "yoongles..!!"
Actually hoseok didn't see what his yoongles doing there. Bcz yoongi and the girl were behind the big gate hoseok only saw yoongi's car.

Hoseok and Jimin came towards the car and....hoseok put his hand on jimin's eyes to protect this little bean from seeing that not so holy things.
Jimin shouted removing hoseok's hand.

"Yeahh hyung what are you doing!!"
Jimin shouted at hoseok.

The couple quickly seperated themselves hearing the voice.

_____________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Sorry for short one.

Actually I'm in hurry i have to go somewhere.

Sorry and take care by by love you..(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)