6

********* Few years later ********

Earlier in these years Hoseok and Jimin got little house nearby after asking to a watchman of a luxurious house who was the watchman of that same little house but since this house's owner doesn't live in here, he just takes care of this house. The watchman said that this house is empty from years. And is of no use. After asking ,begging for many times and asking to house owner the watchman agreed to give that house to them.

The house is not big enough for both hoseok and Jimin to live in that.there is a small kitchen. A bathroom attached with toilet. A single bedroom with a window by side. There was scratch somewhere on walls.

Hoseok always bought remaing meals from restaurant which he said that to give him and not to waste.atleast they survived from that meal.

          ********In station********

-Evening 7:00 pm-

Hoseok came to station sat on that same spot. Back Resting on pillar.
He have a bowl in peoples give money.

He asked so many peoples none payed attention to him he is starving from so long. He feels like he will faint anytime if he starved for 1 day more.

On top of that he got slapped again for asking for money that's handprint still on his honey like feather skin.

His stomach was growling from hunger. That started to pain now he put hand on his stomach. Hissing in pain. Eye started glistening with tears.

But he didn't know that recently from 2-3 days two pair of eyes always looking at him curious.

He brought his knees to his chest head Buried in hand. He don't know what he should to do.

But suddenly two pair of shiny shoes stopped in front of him. He lifted his head to look at his shoes.his eyes travelled from shoes to leg to ohh crotch nevermind who is going to look at that.? Then to his chest then finally to his face.... handsome...the very first word came in his mind.

He really felt like he is looking at tower.
'Wait is that man really that tall or I'm too short..?' He thought

Then his eyes landed on a certain person who is standing next to him tall, hands in pocket,
Looking at him with little smile.
God handsome actually.

But he was scared why the hell they are just standing and looking at him.

He blinked few times...a little pout ,nose red bcz of crying, hair messy, T-shirt hanging from shoulder.

He thought they came here to give him some money so he pushed his bowl towards their shoes with a slight
"Hmm..?" Looking at them with innocent shining eyes if they are giving or not.

The man crouched down towards him
And brought his hand to ruffle his hair.

"Hey there little one....why are you crying..?"

A man with broad shoulders ask

"........."

"Hey litsen here little one I'm not goin to hurt you...will you tell me what happened..?"

He asked in soft voice smiling a little.

Hoseok's stomach growled again this time a little loud.ohh how much he is hungry right now that he can't even say anything. He looked down at his lap embarrassed ears turning red.

The man smiled and stood up and said the other man to stand here and look after him he is going to buy something for the kid.

The other man crouched down at his level. Ruffling his hair