27

First, let me tell you what happened when Lara and Taehyung were dating.

When Taehyung was in university, Lara was also there, as they became friends and Lara got know more about him, and his hyungs being CEO.

She started having feelings for him, or may be just an attraction.
So decided to confess. Taehyung was also having an attraction towards her but couldn't tell if that was love or not, but he accepted. He took her on several dates, bought her lots of gifts.

He was happy to see the sparkle in her eyes whenever he surprised her.

Days passed and Lara was getting intimate with him. She wanted something more. They never did anything axcept kissing and she was getting impatient. So one day she asked him, but he wasn't ready and so he refused. Lara didn't mind tho.

Taehyung wanted it to be slow so he told her that he wants a break and wanted to be friends first and then they will step further. The girl excepted without any argument.

In that mean time Lara has to fly to Canada with her parents.
They bid goodbyes and did a friendly hug.

Now she again came in his life when he became CEO. what do you think if this is love?

_____

Upon arriving at Jack's secret place
They were faced by bodyguards.

Taehyung got out of car immediately attacking on them followed by yoongi, jungkook and Jimin.

Lara tried to run but y/n grabbed her hair in her fist making her hiss in pain.

Taehyung punched a gaurd across his face making his nose bleed.

He stood up immediately punching him on his face.

Taehyung landed on ground groaning

He held his bloody nose and stoop up again. the gaurd saw and took out his gun pointing at him.
In a blink of an eye the gaurd landed on the ground groaning.

Jungkook stabbed him with a metal rod. Taehyung smiled at him. both did high five.

They ran towards the main gate and pushed with full force.

all eyes landed on the male who was hovering over hosoek.
Taehyung clenched his jaw ready to kill him anytime.

After realising of their presence, jack turned his head and let out a chuckle.

"Hm... So you after all came.. how may i help you?"

He stood in front of Taehyung.

Hosoek let out a sigh of relief upon seeing his loved ones.

Yoongi, jungkook and Jimin were fighting with the other guards. hosoek saw with fear how his Minnie was struggling under that black muscular man. Jimin tickled the man in his waist, the gaurd started laughing. He took the apportunity to kick his balls.

The gaurd groaned and let go Jimin.

Jimin came hurriedly towards hosoek and untied his chains. Both embraced eachother as tears made their ways from their eyes.

Taehyung and Jack were fighting giving eachother punches. one after one.

Yoongi with other and y/n with Lara.

A guard attacked on jungkook from behind as he was buzy with another.

Jungkook elbowed the man and with a swift motion he sat on that guard with a mischievous smirk on his face 

(Our maknae gukkie is so hot 🌝)

The guard struggled to get up. in a blink of an eye jungkook punched the guard knocking him out.

Taehyung was laying on ground as he was beated by Jack.

Jimin saw that and ran towards him and climbed on his back locking his both legs around his waist as he grabbed his hair in his fists like a cat.

Jack stumbled as he pulled out his gun.

Hosoek came running towards Taehyung. He put his head on his lap
Patting his cheeks.

"Taetae..baby.... sorry..."

He said as he hugged him in his chest crying.

Taehyung smiled a little with his bloody face and caressed hosoek's cheeks.

"N-no hosoek.. I'm s-sorry baby I'm really sorry please forgive me"

Hosoek put Taehyung's arm around his shoulder and stood up but jack was fast enough to grab hosoek's arm and pulled him.

"Don't you dare to do anything to him you bustard leave him"

Taehyung growled as he stepped forward.

Jack pushed Jimin who landed on the ground on his butt
And he aimed his gun towards Taehyung.

"Jack!!!"

Hosoek yelled in horror as looked towards his lover. Taehyung just shook his head at him.

"Hosoek one motion and he will be dead meat here so stop and go to bed let me deal with him."

Hosoek immediately went towards the bed and sat there.

"Now... can you leave you ruined my moment with him"

"Leave hoseok then we will leave"

"Huh..." Jack let out a chuckle

"You really think i will let him go...
Hoseok baby tell what i should do with him...hmmm"

He put his chin on palm thinking.

"Hoseok whatever you will say..."

"Jack...let him go please i will do anything but please leave him..!"

Hoseok said crying

"No hosoek...what are you saying..I'm not going anywhere without you"

Taehyung said with furrowed eyebrows

"Tae.. he will kill you please go...at least I'm alive here.."

Hosoek said as he looked at his lover pleadingly.

"Jack let him go or else-"

"Or else what huh..?"

Jack said as again aimed his gun at him.

"Jack!! Let him go!! "

Hosoek stood up

"I have to kill you.. you're really stubborn."

He said as he put his finger on trigger

"Jack no!!!"

Hosoek yelled as he stepped forward.

Bang!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ