16

____________________

It's been two months since they have confessed their relationship with everyone.
ofcss seokjin and Namjoon were shocked first but then excepted them
Saying as long as they are happy everything is fine with them.
Nobody can express their happy how much they care for youngers.

Hosoek and Taehyung started living in their new apartment. Taehyung took  hosoek to lots of date. everyone is really and everything is fine.

Until..

Hosoek and Taehyung were sitting on couch watching tv. Hugging eachother.

Door bell rang in whole apartment
Hoseok stood up

"I'm coming "

He pecked Taehyung's lips and went to open the door.

Opening it he saw a slim girl with silky black hair with pink plump lips and wearing a red tight knee length dress. Looking at him with a little smile.

"Excuse me..yess?"

Hosoek asked confused. but the girl just pushed passed him after seeing Taehyung sitting on couch.

"Taehyungieee!!!!"

The girl screamed her lungs.
Running arms wide open. to hug him.

Taehyung's eyes widened looking at the figure. he also opened his arms and hugged the girl tightly.

"Whoahh Lara..!!! how come you are here..you went to Canada right?"

"Ahh yess but because of some family issues we are here again and i will be staying here for like 2-3 months...tae i missed you so much...!!!"

"I missed you too girl.."

He said breaking the hug and looked at hosoek ho was stunned looking at their interaction

"Hosoek...meet my childhood best friend Lara..."

Taehyung said smiling
The girl looked at hosoek with a look that only she can explain. and smiled a little

"Hello nice to meet you.."

Hosoek said smiling.

"And Lara.. meet my boyfriend Jung hosoek."

Taehyung said to which the girl's smile fell downward. eyes twitched at the word 'boyfriend'. fake smiling she extended her hand to hosoek to shake

Hosoek happily excepted. he was about to take back his hand but the girl tightly squeezed his hand and digged her nails in his skin making a slight mark. hosoek hissed a little but thought that was just by accident.

"Sit here umm..." Hosoek said but don't know what to call her.

"Noona...hosoek you can call her noona she is older than you"

Taehyung said smiling.

Hoseok nodded smiling nervously

"Sit here noona i will get something for you two"

He said and disappeared in kitchen.
___

"Lara.. how are you and your parents and how is works is everything fine...? 
Omg Lara you don't know how much happy after really long I'm seeing you."

"Ok ok...calm down tae..i will tell you everything"

She said chuckling.
____

She told everything about her parents and works. and about his boyfriend how he cheated on her.
She started crying while Taehyung looked at her concerned and hugged her patting her back.