19

____

Hosoek was freshened up wearing another cute flower printed hoodie with shorts and knee length socks.
Humming random tune jumping on stairs like a kid going for shopping with mom. he was so happy.
His steps came to halt as he looked forward at front. he slowly approached the figures making them look at him.

"Oh seok baby see who came"

Lara, who was standing, arm linked with Taehyung, smiled at him.

"Hello noona..how are you..?"

The girl looked at him for few seconds then nodded.

"I'm really good hoseok"

"Seokiee, i forgot to tell you...Lara came to stay with us for some days. i invited few days ago. She was alone so i thought why not invite her to stay with us. we will accompany her."

"Then are we not going...?"

Sadness was lingering in his voice as he looked at Taehyung who told him to take him on a date. but this girl had to ruing evrything.

"Oh seok sorry kid but i didn't know you were going somewhere"

Hosoek just glared at her direction and then turned towards Taehyung

"Seokie.. we will go next time..now we have to accompany Lara noona right..? she will not feel good if we leave her alone at our home."

The girl just scoffed internally at the word 'our home'.

"It's ok taetae take him. i will come another day... he looks so happy and excited to go with you. i don't want to ruin your plan."

"No Lara it's ok we go often.. it's not like it is necessary to go right now... Since you're here let's enjoy our time...seok go change your clothes and go to study"

"Okay.."

Saying he ran away from there.

__

"So Taehyung... My friend wants to meet you two he said he is so excited to be friends with you two."

"Oh..?"

"Yes..i thought I should talk to you first then ask him to come. he is also alone and he lives away from his parents.."

"I'm glad to know he wants to be friends with us.. talk to him and ask him come we will hang out together.. this will be fun really"

His eyes shining thinking about hanging out with them and his love who got really upset now..

"Okay...tae thank you... You know you're the best.."

She said kissing his cheeks
He just chuckled.

____

*On call*

"Hello..."

"Yes..?"

"He agreed"

"Great.. you're really smart you know.."

"I know I'm... and just for my love.."

"Yeah yeah whatever... first get him then say he is your love...i bet he doesn't even glance at you...". The voice chuckled lightly.

"I swear if you were not my friend and wasn't helping me in this i would have murdered you.."

"Ok ok calm down... tell him I'm coming."

"Ok by"

"By"
________

All were sitting on couch watching a movie. Jack made hoseok comfortable with him making silly jokes and talking non stop. hosoek also got to know jack and he is not that boring type. he is good in nature and very polite with Taehyung and hosoek unlike that Lara.