26

Another two days has passed like nothing and there is no sign of hosoek.
Taehyung picked a fight with police officers, he was just few inches away from punching the man who was not only doing nothing but also was rude.
Thanks to yoongi and y/n who solved everything and went back home.
Comforting the younger.

They couldn't kept it hidden from Jungkook and Jimin and namjin.
They didn't want to make them worry specially Jimin who is now crying his heart out. his Hyung is missing since 4 days.  

All gathered up in Taehyung's apartment.

Namjin went to discuss with police officer. yoongi and y/n and jungkook and Jimin are here with Taehyung.

"Hosoek please..."

Taehyung whispered to himself. he is tired of crying.

" Will you explain everything..?"

Yoongi asked since nobody knows about the thing that happened between hosoek and Taehyung.

Taehyun sighed and begun.

......

As soon as he completed, a harsh slap landed on his cheek

Yoongi slapped him.

Jikook gasped but didn't say anything. too scared to do so because, an angry yoongi is scary

"Do you really think he would do something like that?"

Yoongi asked sternly

He didn't say anything just kept glaring at a distance.

"I asked you something.. how do you know..huh.. how he would do something like that. he himself told me how much he loves you, that he is ready to give his life if it is about you"

" hyung... I also wasn't believing but i saw his vedio hyung that's why i couldn't understand what to do."

He said as he lowered his gaze

"And you didn't even let him explain.. because you were so heart broken to listen to his side of story but no you just believed in a vedio"

Yoongi said darkly.

He just kept crying what else he could do

Yoongi sighed and made Taehyung sit on couch and sitting beside him.

"Sorry for what I did. Taehyung but seriously don't you believe in your love ? how can you easily let him go
If you did let him explain he would have been with us. because i know he wouldn't do something like this."

taehyung just sniffed more and broke down.

Yoongi put his head in chest rubbing his back.

"Don't worry tae. you are my brave cub right?.. now stop crying."

Lara came, where no one was and dialed a certain number.

•On call•

"Hello?"

                                            "What hello!!!"

"Lara what now? Can't you let me Live in peace?"

       "I will. But here my life has became
          A tornado. Taehyung doesn't stop
          Blabbering about him. I thought
          I would tell them that he is dead
        In accident and then i would live
         Happily with him."

"Have some patience first. Go, do whatever you want I have my baby with me now"

                              "Wait where is hosoek,
                         Where you kept him? Far
                             Away from here? Or..?

"Yeah...he is with me and far away from there, now let me have sometime with my baby by by"
________

"Hoseok baby ~"

He again sang in hoseok's ear
Hoseok scrunched up his in disgust

"What now oldie?"

He asked annoyed.

"Me?"

Jack pointed to himself eyes bowling out.

"Who else is here to be called like that ? Ofcs not me...?"

Hosoek said rolling his eyes.

"Whaoh hoseok you saying a handsome man is old. I'm better than that Taehyung"

He said puffing his chest out proudly.

Hosoek just laughed internally at his stupidness. No way he is better than his Taehyung. He is not even compared to his toe.

"What..? Why you laughing like that ?"

"Oh did i laugh too loud? Sorry"

"Oh baby whatever.... but i have you now i don't care. I know you love me.."

Hosoek again just scoffed he don't want to argue with this mental man

________

After an hour staying out she came inside to be met with furious Taehyung, yoongi, jungkook and Jimin.

"Tae-"

She couldn't even complete her sentence, his large hand made contact with her cheek.

She looked at him in disbelief.

"Tae....-"

Taehyung put his hand in air shutting her up.

"You..."

He pointed towards her.

"I trusted you..."

he a step forward towards her.

"I fvkin trusted you!! How could you do that huh..? Don't you have shame?"

Lara lowered her gaze not be able to meet his piercing gaze.

"I'm asking something Lara!!!"

He raised his voice if that was not for a girl he would have punched so hard that she would be knocked out.

"Yess i don't have shame..!!! because i love you can't you see that? "

He just looked at her with same expression.

"I fvkin love you that's why i just tried to make you apart nothing else. i never wanted to hurt him or you"

"But you did and you are going to pay pay for this. Tell me where he kept him? Tell me the adress!!!"

He yelled. his deep voice echoing through the whole apartment.

All hurried to the said adress with Lara leading them.
Y/n kept her hand on Lara's hair. Ready to pull anytime if she tried to do something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
^⁠_⁠^

Love you all ❣️

Stay healthy and happy
(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)