15

Hell yaa gyss!!!!

I'm so sorry i didn't update. my exams are going on and i can't think of any ideas because of that. But i will update whenever I will come with ideas and time ok.. so let's get started hehehe...

                    _________________

Next day Taehyung and jungkook went to their office. Taehyung is the CEO of T.H. company while jungkook is his partner. And hosoek and Jimin went uni. Same uni where taehyung and jungkook used to study.

__

Today Taehyung will tell hosoek about his feelings. He is really excited and happy but at the same time is very nervous what if he didn't feel the same....
but whatever will happen he is happy as long as hosoek is happy.

__

Entering in their mansion Taehyung called out for hosoek. but didn't get any response.

"Seokahh..?"

He called out again eyes wondering in whole mansion. yoongi came wearing apron seems like he was cooking.

"Welcome kid..!! How was your day..?"

Yoongi asked smiling looking at younger who looked bit tired. working all day and coming at night after all he is a CEO.

"Really good hyung...."  He said smiling while curiously looking for the sunshine.

"Where is seokiee?"

"He is upstairs studying"

Yoongi said and disappeared in kitchen. Yoongi stays here for the 5 of them to take care make breakfast, lunch, dinner.

Seokjin and Namjoon bought new apartment to live together alone. Becouse yoongi can take of the youngers so they don't have to worry about them.

So currently yoongi, Taehyung, hosoek, jungkook and Jimin are living together.
__

Peeking through the door he saw hosoek sitting on study table. a book in his hands flipping pages.

He smiled a little and nocked on door.

"Seokiee?"

Hosoek hurriedly opened the door attacking the bear in bone crushing hug.

"Taetae..!"

Smiling heartly while looking at the love of his life he entered in room while holding the koala.

"Sit here I'm coming after freshing up"

He said and disappeared in bathroom
he closed the door while putting his hand on his chest. He is really nervous today. he don't want the love of his life to reject him but he have to accept his decision.

Whatever taehyung..think positive you are smart, wealthy and handsome he might like you hmm..may be if not then i will make you fall for me Jung hosoek...

He said mentally smiling and got ride of his attires putting the shower on letting himself wet.

He came out and saw hosoek still sitting in that position
Sighing he came behind him patting his shoulder.

"Seok take rest.."

Hosoek nodded and stood up walking towards the bed he sat there head resting on headboard and motioned Taehyung to come and sit with him.

Taehyung hurriedly went and sat beside him grinning like an idiot.

"Tae tae... How was your day..?"

"Everything was good you know... just like always getting tired with the same work. daily go to office spend whole time there without my seokiee ". He said pouting.. hosoek chuckled and kissed his forehead