24

The lights in the room were dim it was like a room which was empty from years, and wasn't in good condition there were holes in some areas of walls which was the only source for light to come in room. he was laying on a bed from his side, his both hands tied behind him and both ankles together. He stirred a little when a door opened and a male came in with a huge mischievous grin on his face.

"You are awake baby"

He kneeled in front him and made him sit resting his head on headboard, hosoek wanted to say something, scream at that bustard but a cloth in mouth didn't let him. again tears started forming in his brown doe eyes.

"Shh... Baby don't cry you are safe now"

He said and removed the cloth, as soon as the cloth has been removed hosoek shouted from top of his lungs.

"You fvkin bustard, you lair, you dirty shit!!!!!!"

The male just chuckled and caressed his cheek wiping the tears away.
Hosoek felt disgust just imagining him from what he saw in vedio. he really wanted to bath and clean himself, clean that fvckin disgust touches off of him.

"Baby why are you shouting..? I saved you baby...."

He said as he made a fake pout.

"You... Bastard you fvckin kidnapped me and saying saved me....what the fvck do you want huhh....?!!?"

Hosoek's breathing was uneven he just wanted to slap that man's face and remove that smirk.

"Baby.. don't you know you were sitting on door crying and screaming your lover's name but he didn't came and you passed out at that time so i brought you here safely...now you are safe no one can make you sad, i will kill if anyone dare to."

He was stepping more closer to hosoek

"No stop... don't.... don't you dare...!!!"

Hosoek said crawling back.

"Baby... You love me i know"

"Who said i love you?"

"Oh baby you said by yourself. You even kissed me... Hosoek your lips are really so good so addicting"

He said while coming more closer to him.

Hosoek kicked him with his both tied legs trying to get away from him.

"Ah shit...!! Hosoek stay still I'm not gonna hurt you..."

He said caressing his own stomach.

"Then stop comin closer"

"Ohk ohk fine.. atleast let me kiss you only once."

"How dare you to say again...!!!i said don't com closer.."

But the male just keep coming closer. He put his thumb over his lower lip caressing it.

"TAEHYUNG!!! HELP ME.... TAE THIS MONSTER IS GONNA EAT ME!!!!"

he shouted near his ear making the male to perked up. he looked at hosoek with 'are you fvckin serious' look.

"Why are shouting...? he ain't gonna come. he doesn't even care about you.."

"He cares about me that's why he was hurt"

"Hosoek...if he cares about you then why he didn't let you in? Why he didn't listen to you...?

Hosoek was silent and speechells he just looked down at his lap While tears formed in eyes.

"He loves me and i love him that's enough"

"Hosoek.... you shouldn't, i bet he is enjoy with your noona...or should I say...

"His ex..."

Hoseok looked at him with wide eyes

"Wha-..."

"Hmm... Looking at you i can sense that he didn't tell you"

"What do you mean come to the point"

The male sighed

"Huh... hosoek the girl who is staying with you and Taehyung is Lara, Taehyung's ex girlfriend"

"You are kidding aren't you?"

"Hoseok why would I ? I'm saying this to you to know the truth, hosoek... i care about you and i couldn't see you like that..."

"But that doesn't change the truth that i would stop loving Taehyung and same with him...oh and you don't have to be worried about me you should be worried about you coz I'm not gonna spare your life what you did to me "

"Seok calm down... I did that to make you forget about Taehyung"

He looked at him in disbelief

"By drugging me ?"

"Seok I'm sorry but i really love you plz stay with me"

The male said like hoseok is going to disappear

"Are you kidding me ? You fvckin drugged me, what type of love is that?...

"Seok baby... I will cherish you, i will never make you feel lonely, just let me love you... I have always wanted you all to myself... watching you from afar smiling playing with little puppies... I wanted to buy you a puppy just to see your beautiful smile...when Lara said that she is Taehyung's friend and his ex, i decided i will meet you through her.."

The male said and approached hosoek who backed away a little.
Hosoek looked at him with fear and wide eyes, he sounds like a creep.

"Hosoek plzz"

The male said sensually breathing near his ear hand roaming on hosoek's chest.

"GET OUT... You don't touch... Taehyung help, save your seokie Taehyung plzzz"

Hosoek shouted while tears started falling

"TAEHYUNG!!!!TAE, tae plzzz save me!!!"

The male got up from him and ran his hand through his hair frustratedly

"Taehyung , Taehyung, Taehyung!!!! I'm fvckin tired of listening to his name.... hosoek stop it !!!!!!"

He shouted. Hosoek looked at him with fear.

"Shit...baby I'm sorry plz litsen to me seok i really love you , forget him!!"

He said eagerly smiling and caressing his cheeks.

No he is really a creep, he is a psycho.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I some time double update ¯⁠\⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠/⁠¯