22

Today Taehyung decided to take hosoek out as an apology, he thought to give him surprise. 
Lara was with Taehyung whole time discussing about office work.

"Taehyung, what are you doing ?"

The girl asked when she saw that Taehyung was getting ready in formal attire. Spreading perfume all over his body smiling widely.

"I'm so excited larii..."

"What do you mean?"

"Aishh...larii.. I'm taking hosoek out today.. it's been so long i couldn't spend my time with him."

"Oh...sorry to spoil your mood but hoseok went with Jack."

Taehyung stopped his actions and looked towards her.

"What do you mean..?"

"Jack asked hosoek if he is free so that they can go for shopping and enjoy a little since jack is also alone and he asked hosoek to accompany him"

"And he agreed ?...even tho he had works...?"

"I mean... yes hosoek said he is feeling bored and he too wanted to go so...."

The girl said shrugging her shoulder.

Taehyung just sat there on bed with furrowed eyebrows and gritting teeth.

"Heyy it's ok if you can't take him out.. atleast he is enjoying with my friend....we can go somewhere and spend some time togather if you want to...?"

The girl said hoping him to say yes..

Taehyung sighed and smiled at her.

"Yup...ofcs we can lari..where should we go...?"

"What about a restaurant...?"

Taehyung agreed and both left in his car.

Hosoek and Jack were in Jack's car. hosoek was looking out of the window looking at the street's light everything was running fast. He looked at the sky which was filled with stars shining and twinkling brightly.

"Seokiee...? why are you so quite ?"

Jack asked while driving, glancing at him time to time.

"Hm... nothing hyung...just missing him.."

Jack frowned a little

"Whome seokie..?"

"Taetae..."

He said while smiling a little remembering his lover.

"Seok..i said don't get upset...lift up your mood seok...are you not happy with me..?"

He asked with a little pout.

"It's not like that hyungie... You know that i love spending time with you...it's just that... I'm missing him.."

"Seok stop missing him when I'm with you.. i asked him to come with us but he refused and said that he and Lara have planned to go out and discuss some buisness things... that's why i brought you with me"

Hoseok's smiled dropped a little but eventually he smiled again.

"Ohk.. i will go with taetae some other day i can understand his works are important and noona is also joining. May be he is teaching her about works."

Jack smiled at hosoek's understanding and brought hosoek's hand kissing his knuckles. hosoek flustered a little and brought his hand back again looked out of the window.

Both were enjoying their little time laughing, giggling. they ate in a restaurant Jack made sure to full fill hoseok's every wish. He even fed hosoek with his hands who refused at first but then gave in.