Ch: 15

As Obi-wan and I entered the training room, we watched from the sidelines as twenty or so younglings all held their training sabers, some a dark blue and others a light green. They all trained with a droid shooting stunning blasts at the younglings. Some managed to reflect the bolts while others had to either dodge or be hit by said bolts. They all seemed to be adept at reflecting the bolts away from them.

"Don't think...feel...be one with the Force." Master Yoda instructed of the younglings. "Help you, it will." He then noticed both Obi-wan and I watching his lesson. "Younglings - enough! A visitor we have." The younglings all seemed to stop their practice. "Welcome them." All the sabers diactivated as Obi-wan and I held everyone's attention.

"Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Nova Amidalla, meet the mighty Bear Clan." Master Yoda introduced Obi-wan and me to the group of younglings before us.

"Welcome, Master Obi-Wan! Master Nova!" The children all seemed to say simultaneously.

"We are sorry to disturb you, Master." I apologized for interrupting the youngling's lesson.

"What help to you, can I be?" Master Yoda asked us.

"We're looking for a planet described to me by an old friend," Obi-wan told Master Yoda. "I trust him. But the system doesn't show up on the
archive maps."

Master Yoda turned towards the younglings. "Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has." He spoke. "How
embarrassing...how embarrassing." He motioned towards a youngling. "Liam, the shades." The youngling drew the shades on the large window of the room. "An
interesting puzzle." Master Yoda mused. "Gather, younglings, around the map reader. Clear your minds and find Obi-Wan's wayward planet, we will." The younglings did as ordered, and Obi-wan and I joined in as well.

Obi-wan took out a little glass orb and placed it into the reader's bowl, right on top. With the window
shades closed, the reader lit up and projected a hologram of star charts all across the room. The younglings seemed to be amused at the holograms, some even let out little fits of laughter while others reached up to try and touch the hologram of stars.

Obi-wan walked around the display before stopping, pointing towards a system just south of the Rishi Maze. "This is where it ought to be...but it isn't," Obi-wan stated.

I walked over towards him before I looked at the display as well. Something seemed to stand out to me...the gravity. I pointed along the area. "This seems like too much gravity in this area. Just what is producing it...?" There seemed to be no reason for it. "It can't be a planet or star, there isn't any visible."

"Most interesting." Master Yoda seemed to ponder. "Gravity's silhouette remains, but the star and all its planets have disappeared. How can this be?" He turned towards the younglings. "Now, younglings, in your mind, what is the first thing
you see? An answer? A thought? Anyone?"

No one seemed to answer the question until one youngling raised their hand in the air, as if they had something to say. With a nod of approval from Master Yoda, the youngling started to speak. "Master? Because someone erased it from the archive memory...?" All at once, the other youngling seemed to agree with what was said.

We all stared at the children in wonder. Just how could a child have predicted that...? And if it's true...? Then who could've done such a thing...and why...?

"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." Master Yoda stated as he looked at the younglings. "The Padawan
is right." He turned towards Obi-wan and me. "Go to the center of gravity's pull, and find
your planet you will."

The three of us started to walk towards the room's door and with a movement from Obi-wan's hand, the holographic star map disappeared from view before the glass orb returned to his hand. We then walked into an adjoining room, so that the younglings, or anyone, couldn't hear what was said.