Ch: 21

"Where are you going...?" Kala asked me almost as soon as I'd gotten up and turned towards the door of her room.

"The halls of healing...?" I asked her. "I don't know about you...but I need something more than this medicine they gave me the other day."

"You heard Nadia." She told me, arms on her hips. "You aren't supposed to be here...so you aren't supposed to be seen quite yet." She turned towards the door. "I will go get it." She looked back towards me before she left the room. "Stay here...don't make me haft to tie you up."

With a huff, I sat down on her bed as she left. I knew the threat she made was true...she'd done it before. Though it had been done as a prank, she tied me to my bed in the middle of the night...though the knot was loose and easy to get undone.

A couple of minutes later, she returned with a small tub of bacta gel. "This was all I could get from the healers without raising too much suspicion."

"It'll do," I stated. That combined with the medicine I already have...that will do.

When I went to take the gel from her, she just moved it slightly out of my grasp. "Kala...?" I asked her, a little confused at her actions.

"Nova." She said my name, matching the tone I'd used when I said her name.

I gave her a confused look. Did she or did she not get that for me...? I asked myself.

"Tell me." She stated as she held the tube of gel. "Can you even apply it everywhere you need to...by yourself...?"

I suppose not.... I told myself as I let out a little huff of air.

"I thought so...." She stated before she held a small smile on her face. "Now strip!"

"Kala...." I warned her. I wasn't really comfortable doing that.

"What...?" She asked me, slight innocence in her voice. "Not like I haven't ever seen you naked before."

That brought back a memory I thought I'd long forgotten...I slightly shuddered.

"Don't worry...you can leave your underwear and bra on." She stated. "Or not...if you'd prefer...."

"Definitely not," I stated as I started to take off my robes. She slightly blushed at my words and I knew I'd said too less. "I mean...I'm not taking those off."

"You're no fun." She stated before she helped me pull my arm through one of my sleeves.

"Kala...." I said, more so warning her once more. "You, if anyone, know I'm with Obi-wan."

"I know...." She stated, a little sad.

"Besides...." I stated after I'd gotten all my clothes off, other than my bra and underwear. I looked at her. "Maybe you'll find a girl someday that likes you."

"A girl can only dream...." She stated, as if deep in thought. She then snapped out of it before she looked at me. "Hey...! What about your sister...?"

"Kala...." I stated before I thought about it. "I don't think Padmé's into girls either." I then remembered how Padmé would stare at Anakin and Anakin at her.... Yeah...I don't think there's anyone for her but Anakin.

"Seriously...?" She asked, defeated.

"Seriously...." I stated, my voice dropping off at the end.

"Alright...." She stated as she held up the small tub of gel. She then put some gel on her hand before she started to rub it on my back.

She wasn't done applying it on me until she'd used up the whole tub with the gel being all over my body. The gel seemed to make my body tingle, in a nice, cooling, way.