Chapter 7

Akieno's POV

"Would you like to come in?", she surprised me with that question. "Uhr sure, I've always wondered what a girls room looks like". As I made my way inside she started laughing. "We have the same hotel rooms so technically you still don't know what a girls room looks like". She shut the door and I stood in the middle of the room, not so sure what to do.

"You can make yourself at home. I'm just gonna freshen up a bit". She dissapeared down the hall. I took the chance to look at my surroundings, which was dumb cause her room looked exactly like mine. I decided to sit on the edge of her bed. I had a blast spending the day with her today. She's a very unique and beautiful woman. After hearing that she has a boyfriend, I knew I was friendzoned. My hopes wasn't high at all after that, but then she goes and invites me into her room... "sorry for taking too long" she snapped me out of my thoughts. Her black hair was tied back now and a ponytail looked good on her.

Feeling confident, I slowly walked up to her till we were a few centermeters apart. "Why did you invite me into your room?" I asked her softly as I leaned closer to her ear. I could hear her breathing getting heavy. "I...I'm not sure", she said as she looked up at me with blue dough eyes. Fuck, those eyes does something to me. Not wanting to scare her with my inappropriate thoughts, I excused myself. "Then I should get going Beautiful". Before she could say anything, I exited her room and headed straight into mine.

I threw myself on my bed and let out a huge sigh. Today really was the most fun I've had in Paris ever since Nina's death. I almost spilled that to Reign today at the restaurant but that's something I want to leave in the past. Plus it's not something you bring up on a first date...was that a date? I sure hope it was. She was so animated today and carefree. I like that about her. Eventually I fell asleep with Reign on my mind.

~~~~

I wake up to a beeping sound buzzing underneath me. I realize it's my phone and quickly answer it without checking whose calling. "Akie, what have I told you of not calling me when you are a long way from home?", my mom scold me as her way of saying hello. "Goodmorning to you as well mom", I sarcastically respond. I love my mother, we've always had an open relationship and I can share anything with her. "Don't hello mum me, how many times do I have to tell you the same thing over and over again?". I rolled my eyes cause she can be so over protective but I know it comes from a place of love. "Okay mom I'm sorry for not calling, now do you wanna argue on about this or do you wanna hear about this new girl I already married in my head?" The line went quiet for a few seconds. "TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

After gossiping with my mum about  Reign like two housewives, she couldn't stop telling me that she wants to meet her. "Mom ,did you forget the part where she has a boyfriend already?". My mom groaned and I could imagine how she rolled her eyes at my question. "Trust me, I can feel in my bones that boyfriend of hers is gonna fuck up anytime soo-" . "Mum language!", I groaned. My mum and her foul mouth has always been a mystery to me and it just never sounded right when she sweared. "Don't be such a baby, you're 26 for goodness sake, go get that girl and make her your bi-", "Mum! I swear if you...no wait I mean I don't swear so stop swearing this instant!". Her laugh filled my ears and it always felt comforting. "Just don't let her slip honey, she sounds like a real gemstone". After saying our goodbyes and promising I'll call her soon, I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower.

___
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, don't forget to vote and comment 💋💕